-the UA letter-

Ben was sitting on kyokas bed, whilst she was on the couch listening to her song that she made over the weekend.

Ben had nothing else on his mind other than izukus score and wondering if izuku got into UA , because Ben was aware of his own standing in the practical exam.

Kyoka then burst through the door of her bedroom, with a look of absolute craze in her eyes.

Ben: you ok???

Kyoka: THE LETTERS!!!! THEYRE HERE!!!

Ben was ecstatic, as the only thing on his mind that wasn't something related to his new friend izuku was the letters that he and Kyoka were to recieve.

He took his and took a deep breath, going to a spare room that Ben called his own because he not only lived with his grandfather in their moter home, he had a room in the jiro household so he called that his home away from home.

Ben placed the letter on the desk , as he opened it with all his might, eager to see the result and outcome of all his training.

A disk fell out. Ben was confused but he wasn't once a hologram popped up, with someone Ben never thought he would ever meet, or just view with that hologram, all might.

All might: I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!!

Bens face lit up with pure happiness as he was looking at the number one pro hero in the world.

All might: Hello young Tennyson! You must be wondering, what am I doing on a hologram, well, that's because you're looking at the newest UA faculty member! However , the formalities aside, I shall now go on about your score in both the exams.

Ben looked attentively and patiently as he was wondering if all that training was worth it..

All might: you did quite a good job on the written exam, with only 2 wrong answers!! The practical exam , you recieved 84 combat points, higher than usual I would say.

Ben felt a breeze go down his body, knowing he did a good enough job , however, what about-

Allmight: but there wasn't just combat points.. I shall talk to you about what you did. You and young midoriya saved that girl when no one else shed skin for her. How could a hero course reject 2 students who would risk their own lives for another, ......not only that, but a student with YOUR kind of feats and heroics Benjamin ......which is why we have RESCUE POINTS!!!! Points ranked by the judges to see whom someone has saved! Izuku midoriya, 60 rescue points! Ochaco uraraka, 45 rescue points! Ben Tennyson, 64 rescue points, resulting in 148 rescue points for you in total! You all passed the exam!

Ben had tears running down his face, knowing that he had done it, he was about to take his first step of becoming a pro.

All might: you made it!! You're now part of the hero academia!!

Ben: all might... THANK YOU!!!

Ben needed a lot of help from this mysterious device, but his life had changed for the better , and now, Ben was about to enroll in UA.

Ben came out of his room, the same time as Kyoka, and they both looked at each other.

Ben: did you...

Kyoka had a tear run down her face.

Kyoka:yes.. I did..y-you?

Ben: yeah...we did it!!!

Kyoka fell into bens arms, crying tears of happiness, with ben shedding a few tears himself, confidently knowing they were going to enroll in their dream school.