-Arrival in japan!-

-3 months later-

Life had really shifted over in about 3 months for Ben.

One minute he's pretending that he's captain nemesis battling his arch rival, and the next, he finds some really cool watch and suddenly, the whole goddamn universe wants him dead.

When the omnitrix had latched onto ben , it took him a while to calm himself from the freaking out he did earlier , which was hit the thing against the tree or trying to take it off with a stick.

So when Ben came to the conclusion that he's stuck with that thing, he decided to test it out...

Imagine bens shock when he turned into a creature made out of fire.

He had pressed the dial in some way , allowing him to transform into a alien that he dubbed heatblast. Once upon a time later, he found it could turn him into 9 other creatures, equaling 10 in total ben could use.

When his grandpa found him as heatblast, he was close to a heart attack. When ben reverted back to normal and explained everything to max, max came on the conclusion to not mess around with the watch considering the fact that neither of them knew what it could do.

Well, the plans quickly changed when a alien with a white horn and his robots came for Ben and the omnitrix.

Quickly adapting to his new abilities, ben had utilised them to defeat the alien and its drones and quickly got away before USAs pros came to arrest him.

Ever since, Ben had been fighting all types of criminals (from earth or space) in secret, as his grandfather had been helping Ben master his new powers.

Honestly, after everything was said and done, ben would state this as the best summer ever..except for the fact each and every one of his transformations were wanted for vigilantism, as it was illegal.

But Ben didn't mind. As long as he got to help people he didn't really care all that much...

Until that day.

Ben had been walking home from his first day of school, really conflicted if he should have used greymatter to get pass a TEST on the FIRST DAY BACK. But Ben knew that he shouldn't use his powers for his own selfishness and gain.

Ben: thank god the days over.. I can FINALLY go fishing with grandpa!

As Ben walked onto his street, he noticed black cars near the rustbucket. This caused Ben to widen his eyes in terror , as he didn't know what could be happening. Could his grandpa be hurt?? He needed to know, as he began sprinting as fast as his legs could take him, ignoring the looks he was getting.

When Ben had ran into the motor home, he saw two people , one male and female dressed in black , with shades on, with a suitcase on table.

???1: so you must Be Benjamin Tennyson.

Ben, too worried and unsettled to answer, nodded with a lump in his throat.

???2: relax kiddo. Don't look so tense. Why don't you take a seat?

Ben looked at his grandpa, and grandpa max nodded in agreement, as ben had sat in the nearest booth.

Ben:..sooo, who are you?

???1: classified, I'm afraid.

Ben:.......is your NAME classified or is it actually classified?

Grandpa: Ben!

Grandpa had berated Ben about his cheeky attitude before but this was obsurd. Ben sheepishly rubbed his head.

Ben: sorry, it was outta curiosity.