16 - oh... oh

Girls can't never say they want it
Girls can't ever say how
Girls can't ever say they need it
Girls can't ever say now
-Girls Need Love-Summer Walker—1:00-

Though my request was out of the blue Scarmouche blinked at me for a moment before dipping his head down to meet my own. A gasp of shock audibly escaped my mouth when he came close but it was quickly silenced by the feeling of this man's lips against my own. He was cool to the touch and soft against me. I couldn't ask for anything but him. Him. Him.

His lips on my own were like cold water being poured onto a wildfire that refused to be put out. I was a forest fire that could not stop burning and he was the rain that was sent down to quell the flames. My thirst was unquenchable, however, and once Scaramouche decided to kiss me all rational thought left my body. The protest that I would exhibit normally to his hands that traveled down to my waist was forgotten and my body welcomed the gentle touch of the ice block against my skin.

Scaramouche was soft, accessible. The hands that were smooth before now had callouses. His hands were tougher than I thought as I felt his grip became tighter on my waist. His thumbs rubbed circles on my exposed skin and little by little I felt his fingers become warm. The gentleness and carefulness that he exhibited was as if he was trying not to scare me off. The man took his sweet time easing me into being intimate with his touch.

His mouth contrasted his hands, however, traveling down my neck, sucking and nipping at the untouched skin along the way down to my collarbones and then pushing the soft skin of his lips onto the tattoo that adorned the dip in my bones. A jolt of electricity shuddered through me and he stopped to look up at me with his gorgeous eyes as a gasp yanked me from my pleasure.

"Scara."

I couldn't stop, not now. My hands tingled and I heaved shaky breaths as he stared up at me and then my mouth moved faster than my brain. My breathy whisper brushed the skin of his porcelain ears like a light breeze.

"Why'd you stop?"

All I could think of was him. Scaramouche captivated my mind and I didn't think twice when my lips traveled down his neck and the gruff noises he made reached my ears. His cold skin complimented my searing lips, but once I nipped the purple tattoo against his collarbone I felt the heat in my chest grow. I brought my head back up and stared him in the eyes, then pressing a kiss to his lips I felt his coldness melt away.

Scaramocuhe's eyes were bright with purple flecks reflected from the light on our bodies. But what set me off were his pupils. What was once a small bead in the center of his iris was now big and black, blooming from the center of his eye. The small anger that was ever present in them was gone, and his enlarged pupils took me in for all that I was.

I was sure that mine did the same.

Her lips were hot against his own, searing the skin they touched, wet and desperate. She grasped his face with her hands and slipped her fingers into his hair, the soft tissue of his ears slotted in between her fingers as she tugged at the strands. Her body was so warm, a warmth he hadn't felt in a long time; a warmth he thought he would never feel again. The fire that burned him stemmed from her and only her and in the few seconds it took him to come to his senses he released her face and set his hands on her waist where her humid touch was unable to reach him.

It was like laying on a bed of coals that he hoisted himself on as a joke only to find that it was the most overwhelming feeling in the world. She was the most overwhelming thing in the world. The woman he had found interesting; the woman who possessed something he deeply desired; the woman that trusted a shrine maiden more than him; she alone was the one thing he needed most. The one who he would rather do anything else than be away from. She was everything.

[name] of Narukami Island. [name] the seamstress. [name] the witty, short-tempered person who left nothing unsaid. [name]. [name]. [name].

She melded with him, fitting like a warm glove over his freezing body. He couldn't ask for anything more than to continue kissing her, to continue holding her. The warmth that he felt in his chest— the squeeze of jealousy, the burn of annoyance, the heat of fondness—was a painful wanting of something more. He needed something more.

He wanted [name]. He loved the feeling of her lips on his; her lips all over him. He kissed her back so fervently he almost forgot that the world around them existed. When his lips traveled down from her own and kissed toward her collar the gasp that she released made his head cloud with want. His body felt like a freezing tundra colliding with her desert sands, and the moment his lips met the mark that he made on her so long ago he parted ways with it to look at her eyes.

The woman gasped for air and looked down at him as if she expected him to continue. He stared up at her with a dazed expression. Her eyes, god, her eyes. When he didn't move she shifted downward and tilted his head to the side.

Breathlessly, her lips came down by his ear, "Why'd you stop?"

A furious red blush coated the man from the bottom of his cheeks to the tip of his ears. Her assertive words were followed by her lips chastely kissing down his neck until they moved to his exposed collarbone and sucking on the pale skin. No one had done this to him before, let alone got close enough to touch him in such ways. When his lips parted to reveal a groan at her teeth nipping at his skin he felt himself set on fire.

Oh archons.

I love her.

a/n;

IM BACK >:) here to torture you with cliffhangers and unannounced hiatuses because of school. sorry for not updating for a long time school started up and it is not easy this year ㅠㅠ
i wrote this instead of doing my homework and i do not regret it. please let me know if there are any errors and i hope you enjoyed !!!
have a snack and drink some water <3