Chapter 21

Now

Travis walks into Fiona's hospital room and hands me a coffee, I give him a pathetic smile and he sighs before kissing my head. "Have the doctor's been in?" Yawning I shake my head and take a sip of the coffee, he puts his hand on my shoulder and I give it a squeeze. "Any update?" I look up at him and he sighs frowning down at me, "We have a warrant out for Patrick's arrest, and we have a car on his house and Nico's. We have people looking for him Becca." I sigh and look back at Fiona, "I never should have left her."

"Hey no. You promised me you wouldn't go there." He kneels on the side of me, I keep my eyes on her though, "If I hadn't left, she wouldn't have ended up here."

He takes my chin in his hands and turns my head to look at him, "Hey no. You don't know that. For all you know this could have been you Becca. The fifth avers are fucking psycho."

"Aw come on we're not all that bad." My head whips up to the doorway and Nico stands in the door watching us with a sadist smirk on his face. "Isn't that right B?"

Travis stands up and faces him, "What are you doing here?"

He doesn't take his eyes off me for a few seconds and shakes his head at me, "He's nobody? That's what you told me right?" He finally looks at Travis and chuckles as he points his finger up and down at him, "You look familiar." He looks back at me with an eyebrow raised as he connects it, "Oh you're the rich boy she left for me. Aw B." He laughs and covers his mouth, "He didn't do it for you then princess. What makes you think he's gunna do it for you now?" Shaking his head, he takes his phone out and starts typing, "Didn't take you for a cop fucker. But guess you don't really know people huh? Ah well. You two can leave. Her actually family is here to see her."

I jump up from my seat and lunge at him, Travis grabs hold of me and pulls me into him keeping me from attacking Nico. "FUCK YOU! This is because of that fucking family!" I scream. He looks up from his phone and narrows his eyes at me before he walks to the opposite side of Fiona and looks down frowning and shakes his head.

"This wasn't us princess. This was Patrick on his own. I'm handling that too so if you could call your little buddies off from outside my house. That'd be fantastic." He looks at Travis disgusted. I tug against Travis's hands trying to jump at Nico again, "Becca calm down."

"Fuck you!" I pull against him again and look up at him with nothing but rage.

Nico laughs and I shoot daggers at him, "Get. The. FUCK. Out." He raises an eyebrow at me before rolling his eyes annoyed, "Her brother's here. So, say your goodbyes."

I freeze at the mention of her brother, "Zack's out?" He laughs rolling his eyes again as he looks at Travis, "Am I going to have to call security or are you going to actually leave so her family can speak to her doctors?" Travis squeezes on my arms and I stand there frozen. My eyes flash to Fiona and I look up at Travis frowning, "I can't leave her."

"We don't have a choice, Fiona." I feel tears threatening to fall as I look back to Fiona, I feel Nico's eyes on me, and I glare up at him, "If anything happens to her it's on you!"

He smirks as he looks me up and down, "Was that a threat?" Travis steps in front of me as he looks at Nico, "No it wasn't."

I step behind Travis and move to Fiona's head, I lean down and kiss her forehead, "I'll be back." I feel a tear slip from my eyes and as I move my head, I see it landed on her cheek, I swipe it with my thumb before caressing her cheek. I look up at Travis and nod, he steps back to let me go first and follows behind me. As we get to the door Nico speaks out, "Remember what I told you when you left B. You aren't to be seen in lowside." My entire body freezes but Travis pushes me forward gently out the door, "Oh and I want those cars out from my house in the hour."