Preview Chapter 22

Ten years ago

I stand in the hallway watching his door, waiting to see if he comes out. I hear the girls laughing in the living room and I feel myself torn between the two options. "Fuck it" I run my fingers through my hair making sure it doesn't look all messed up from being pressed against the wall. Taking a deep breath, I walk into the living room and stop when I see all the girls huddled around Marissa as they flip through photo albums in her hands.

Fiona looks up and smiles, "All done?" Nodding I point my finger back to the hallway, "I'm actually going to head to take a shower and head to bed." Fiona raises an eyebrow but shrugs nodding. "Alright. I'll be in a bit." Waving goodnight to the girls I turn around heading back down the hallway. I stop outside his bedroom door and hold up my hand to knock. I stand there frozen, "Fuck" I bring my hand down and sigh shaking my head. He probably didn't mean tonight; I go to walk away just as the door opens and he grabs my hand yanking me into his room.

Laughing quietly as I'm pressed up against the door as he puts his head out the doorway looking into the hallway. Seeing no one there he closes his bedroom door and stands in front of me smirking. Bringing his arm up above my head to rest against the wall he looks down at me, "Decide to ask for more?"

I raise an eyebrow as I smirk up at him, "Who said I came for more?"

He grins as he chuckles shaking his head as he leans closer to my ear, my breath is sucked into my throat as he growls by my ear, "Then why are you in my room babygirl?" I bite the bottom of my lip slightly as he moves his free hand to my chin and tilts my head more to the side and kisses my neck softly. I moan softly and I feel him smile against my neck, he pulls back and moves my chin to have me look at him, "What do you want?"

I lick my lips and I watch his eyes snap to the motion, I lean my body up against him as I push off the wall and wrap my arm around his neck. "I want more."

If you would like to read more come visit me over on Inkitt:  Read Can't save me for free on Inkitt https://www.inkitt.com/stories/romance/946249?utm_source=shared_ios 

Come check it out while it's being written and before it's no long able to read for free!