Portal

Apparently that someone was hammer man who proved his strength and our height by holding me at about a foot from the floor, his hammer left on the ground by us.

So I now hanging in the air being held by my armpits and at perfect height to see everyone's faces.

I was about to complain something along the lines of "let go I need my man", which I would've later buried myself alive for, but what I saw immediately shut me up.

Everyone around me looked EXACTLY like the Avengers! And I don't mean oh how funny same outfit and hair cut no, I mean lost twins shit.

And not only that but everything around me looked like an exact copy of the Avenger's tower.

I raised my hands to quickly rub away my tear as best as posible knowing I most likely looked like a murdered panda with my messed up make-up.

"You feeling better now, kid?"

Trying to ignore the fact that Ironman was speaking to me I nod and am soon laid on the ground by Thor. I can help but stare eyes wide at everything surrounding me, my hands dismissively dusting off my clothes and softening the creases.

"I...Shit I must have passed out..."

My hands move to push back my reddish brown hair that's now falling down in messy curls.

Sighting I try and smile and see the bright side, failing to make my smile real.

"At least it's not a nightmare, I guess..."

Captain America who I now knew was the one attempting to confort me looked confused.

"Wait, you think you're dreaming?"

I frowned at his question, dreams wouldn't usually ask stuff like that, especially when I already knew they where dreams.

"Of course, I mean you all aren't real... specially not you"

I say referring to Loki not bothering to hide the sadness in my voice tone.

They all look at me between worried and confused.

"Kid do you even know how you got here?"

Shrugging I rub my puffy eyes ones again as they sting with unshed tears.

"I had a really bad panic attack sitting by my flats door and I'm dreaming about my favorite heroes, to run away from what awaits me in real life!"

I try and speak in a as careless happy tone as possible, like always, trying to reduce and ridiculise my problems.

My way of speaking only them look at me with even more worry and Captain America takes a step closer.

"Miss, we came over here because of a energy signal very similar to that of a portal, and when getting here we found you in here thinking all of this is a dream and acting like you know us but didn't know we where real???"

My mouth opens only to close once again. Iron man joins in with more specific details.

"Said burst of energy happened just as the Tesseract was disconnected and although not exactly the same the energy your...portal let's say, was very similar to that of the alien things this man sent on us"