Cuddling

At the reminder of the fall and event's following Loki's breathing hitched, hands slightly trembling as he held me tighter. But his jaw tensing and expression turning emotionless, trying to cope by acting superior stronger and above such tedious things as memories.

But those weren't memories, that was trauma and no matter how much stronger or superior you where, those needed to be dealt with.

"It's okay I know, I'm not telling him... that's for you to do"

He hums in agreement and slowly relaxes once again, on of his hands on my waist starting to rub circles.

"Thank you, mortal"

I couldn't help but laugh, the beginning the sentence would've had me melting as a puddle at his feet if not for the mortal in the end. But I guess that's how it is for as long as we're in public or until he learns my name.

But the whole scene to, or just not quite settle with Clint and he spoke up.

"What the- Did the kid the mind control that guy, he's a monster!"

I understood where he was coming from but it got on my nerves that after so many years he still didn't know most people we consider villains have sort of trauma deep down which may or may not pardon their crimes.

"No, he's finally being cared for and understood! Watch what you speak of Barton, you aren't a saint either"

He moved closer probably trying prove a pointed and he pointed at Loki.

"I was under mind control, by that guy you're cuddling!"

Loki seemed about to do or say something but I cut him off.

"I wasn't speaking of that, agent"

My words shut him up and Natasha was by his side in seconds glaring at me. Great now I got them both against me...

Sighting I take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, just please think before you speak. As I said before I know your stories to say it some way, and that maybe my judgement of your actions might be the most objective of all..."

Now that might be a lie considering how emotionally attached I am to some of them without having met them.

Tony must've seen that two as he spoke up.

"Doesn't seem like you're the most objective when around reindeer game, kid!"

I smiled, at least he no longer saw me as a threat. Just to tease I hide my face in Loki's hair, knowing he won't mind as long as I stay by his side the only one to understand him.

Moving away I smirk at Iron Man.

"Maybe cuz he's my favorite, Tin can?"

Hearing me say he was my favorite Loki pulled away to look at my face. He looked emotionally exhausted and yet he wanted to confirm I'd said no lie.

Doubting his own skills before actually believing he could be someone's favorite.

Looking down, I was slightly taller when seated in his lap, I smirked at him and half joked trying to make him smile.

"I'll have you know, I'm currently trying not to pass out from being this close to you"