Appearances

He tried to move away from me, possibly regain his villain act and god-like superiority shit show, but I doubt he really wanted to or my arms wouldn't have stopped him.

"As I said, maybe the judgement of someone that KNOWS all this could be good!"

Coughing out the word me I glared at the avengers.

Noticing Loki kept slightly tugging I let go wanting to see what he'd do. Straightening up, he cleared his throat, dusting off his leather and speaking although looking at everything but the people in front of him.

"Obviously it was all a part of a plan to escape, but this noisy mortal simply sparked my interest and I decided to stay for a while longer. Not that it concerns any of you!"

I look at him from my spot on the couch. Sitting, facing his profile, with my hands lazily laying on my lap.

Raising a brow at the noisy mortal part, I decide to bite back.

"For the God of lies that's quite a poor example of one, considering some I've seen you play out..."

He looks to the side at me glaring but I stare right back at him. But, knowing he will certainly not show weakness in front of everyone, I look away pretending to be afraid of having annoyed him.

"I'm sorry..."

He could probably tell it was a lie, but I'd basically giving him the opportunity to mock me and go back to cuddling, without making him appear as weak.

"As I was saying a weak and yet interesting mortal, go on I won't bite, just yet"

I moved to lay my head on his chest like his words had actually hurt me and he wrapped his arms around me. Most probably giving everyone a face that implied he was bored by me, when really I knew he liked the affection.

Thor seemed to be able to tell his brother was lying and had probably guessed so had I. So, unlike the others who looked at me worried, he smiled happy that his brother had made somewhat of a friend.

I couldn't help but yawn after a little while, my grip on Loki tightening as I grew afraid of falling asleep in my dream only to wake up in reality.

Meanwhile the avenger's had started debating how to act, accordingly to my presence, making sure to keep an eye on Loki and I. Loki was looking straight at them, seemingly unbothered but hidden from their sight he kept rubbing soothing patterns on the skin of my waist.

Feeling my self grow more and more tired I felt as though someone was squeezing my heart painfully slow, I didn't want to leave.

"Please don't go, I don't wanna go back, I can't face him..."

My eyes stinging from the tears I wanted to shed. Too many things had happened, they'd all just left me exhausted and very emotional.

Loki's gaze turned down to me still not knowing what or who I was speaking of.