Best hugs

Loki's smirk is back full strength making me hold my breath, but his hands are still tracing soft circles on my hip proving he wasn't truly mocking me.

"As much as you may act like it's all a joke, I sensed no lie come out of those lips, mortal"

Looking at him right in the black off his eyes I spoke, keeping my voice as emotionless as posible.

"Then I guess that means I can get off and go give Thor a hug? He is my second favorite and he's also more if a hugger than-"

His reaction came faster than I'd expected, turning us to the side so my back was pressed against the armrest. Loki's deep green eyes burning into mine as he broke off the cuffs and wrapped me in a strong hug.

His arms where strongly wrapped around me, but not suffocating me, pressing me against his chest. The remains of his shackles on his wrist.

Just as a fact I DID NOT KNOW HE COULD'VE BROKEN THEM!

"Perhaps but I feel give better hugs..."

Was it all a competir with those two, even hugs?

Or did Loki find my preferences to be of special importance because of something?!

No that's ridiculous I'm not, i can't be important.

Humming into the comfortable hug I hesitantly answer.

"I'm sure you do"

His reaction being to hide his head in the crook of my neck puffing out his chest slightly in pride, bringing me even closer.

This made my cheeks burn as I tried not to die from a heart attack.

Relax, your opinion is only of slightly more importance because you're the first to consider him better than his brother. And all of this is just him being afraid to loose that, even if insignificant privilege of a mortal caring...

Yeah that's surely it!

Apparently the avengers where more focused on the broken handcuffs than Loki's jealousy, which I'll forever be thankful for.

"What the fuck?! Was reindeer games able todo that since the beginning? Than why didn't he??"

Tony seemed to have made it his job to verbalisé everyone's thoughts as he went on.

"And are those fucking frozen?! The guy isn't supposed to have any ice age powers, he didn't use them in battle. And SHIELD, definitely didn't write that down in the report!"

Ohh...

Was I do important he'd risked showing his true heritage for me?!

As my heart melted eyes wide staring off into space. My hands reached to wrap around Loki, pulling him closer once against, just as he moved away.

Thor seemed to also see that and his eyes where just as wide, looking a his brother in pure confusion.

Steve was first to connect the dots, well at least partially.

"So this guy could've just escaped at any moment and yet he didn't? Letting us drag him to judgement without batting an eye. Only acting like he was struggling to maintain the villain facade?"

This seemed to quiet everyone down and Loki tensed further more than he already was because of my awe hug.