Sleep

I guess having someone treat him as I had and as he should always have been, with care and attention everyone deserves, got him to somewhat care about my stupid ass.

Maybe he was scared I too would change my mind and leave him behind just when he was starting to get some sort of confort. He must've been terrified, someone knew everything and cared about him, what if that same person stopped caring and used his secrets against him.

All of this réflexion did not stop my suprise, when Loki moved one of his hands to the back of my head soothing me, only this time anyone could see. He hushed me like I was a small child overthinking their first day in kindergarten.

"Promise I won't leave you, darling"

Should I ever actually tell him my name is Leo? Perhaps I can just go on listening to his amazing pet names...

I decide against that and simply lay there slowly falling asleep.

But no matter how much I try and relax trying to remind myself that, even if this was a dream, I could always remember the happy moments in it and the peace it gave me.

Still my grip on Loki's clothing tightened as my consciousness disappeared.

It was a dreamless sleep silently waiting to not wake up on my doorstep with a killer headache, hoping I wouldn't be forced to go back and face the world.

What I certainly don't notice is the avenger's continuing their interrogation of Loki using me to do the cuffs work, stop him from doing anything even raising his voice. My presence might have also made it easier for Loki even if asleep to have someone holding on to him like life depended on it.

They must've tired him out though, they finally left him alone tho although to discuss further actions, well alone with JARVIS alerted and his brother on the opposite couch.

Loki raised an illusion before moving to cuddle closer to you, planing to rest for a bit, when he actually fell deep into sleep.

Unconsciously his illusion dropped, leaving the avengers who'd come back confused. The unimpressed Loki that was "listening" to their explanation disappeared into thin air, replaced by a peaceful yet exhausted looking Loki that seemed to cuddle against a mortal they'd all just met like he'd craved fisical contact for eons.

Thor didn't look surprised, he'd already sensed the illusion but said nothing.

The soft rumbling of something against me was what was constantly lulling me back to sleep as my body reminded me I should get going. It was appeasing to feel the warmth of whatever produced it and the feeling of those vibrations reverberating through me.

Plus the soft feeling of a blanket around my body didn't help either, wait blanket?

I never grabbed a hold of a blanket before passing out, I certainly don't have anything that should vibrate and which I'm hugging.

Opening my eyes I find that I am in an couch, besides someone with my arms and legs sorounding said person, a blanket covering us both.