Dream

The information was making me nervous, this was a dream right? It had to be!

"I-No you guys aren't real you're all just movie and comic characters that my brain is showing to confort me and make me forget..."

Before I could continue rambling Hawkeye cut me off.

"Wait up comics?!"

I nodded looking around confused, I started noticing more details like the chains on Loki's hands and the mussel along with the lack of other Avengers like Wanda or Vision... conclusion?

"I'm right after fucking Avengers 1!"

Still thinking it was all a dream I move up to the closest window taking in the view of a half destroyed New York.

After a few seconds staring at the city completely ignoring the Avengers talking in the background I turn around having decided this is definitely a dream but I needed to disconnect...even if only until I wake up with a scull breaking headache from crying until I passed out.

Turning around I show them my brightest smiles, looks of shock at my sudden change in attitude. That is all except Loki who frowned and Thor who looked sad.

"It's sad I had to appear now there's more of you in the future and some of you even get a relook!"

I really didn't want to go into the reasons of why. But thankfully what they asked about was me knowing the future.

"Yeah right now it must be 2012, right? Well I know up until 2023"

Praying to the control people are supposed to have over their dreams I pray they don't ask.

I really don't want an adventure dream right now. I just want to spend my afternoon around them!

They all seem uneasy by my presence and I can see Thor wondering if he should actually speak of this in front of me.

"Should I get my brother to Asgard for his judgment while you all deal with getting the lady home?"

I couldn't help but take a quick step forward moving to stand protectively in front of Loki, I needed him in my dream and I wasn't letting them go through that if i had the choice.

"NO! I'm not letting you go through that, please let him stay for now..."

They all looked confused once again and I heard Tony whisper something to JARVIS.

"No Sir there is no woman under that name or appearance in any of my databases."

Starring at Tony blankly as he glared at the ceiling probably notting to code JARVIS to be able to answer in whisper's.

"Alright kid... I guess you can stay here for now"

They all seem to be treating me like a menace or a monster, it stings even though I know it's only a dream. One would've thought that at least in dreams I wouldn't be a weirdo but I guess it's not the case...

I almost jumped out of my skin when a hand played on my lower back in an attempt to confort me.