𖥟【 Chapter 25 】𖥟

DARES ARE STILL OPEN!!!
You can still submit dares for characters!

I love the fact y'all be choosing your favorite while the others are just in the dark lmao-

Give the other characters dares also!!

QUICK RECAP:

So the kokotiam Gang, along with Captain, Kaizo, Hatsuki and Yuuki are going on a mission in Planet Gaia.

Planet Gaia Primus -

A planet quite simular to earth but has a larger scale, it's as big as Jupiter. It mostly has more land mass than water, but most of the creatures/natives that lives in the planet doesn't have any problem with the water.

It's about made up of 70% Land and 30% Water. Because of its large size. The planet has a lot of creatures and kinds of plants none of the planets has.

Larger trees..... landscapes....

The planet isn't close to any sources of light, like the earth has a sun so it's always night and plants here don't really need sunlight.

Their going to find a twin power sphera in the planet.

NightBot and MareBot are two twin power sphera.

NightBot can put someone to sleep and show them their worst nightmare

MareBot can control illusions and even control the target by manipulating their vision with illusion. Replacing their Ally with their greatest enemy.

TEAMS IN MISSION.

Beta Team (Kaizo's Team)

Kaizo
Supra
Glacier
Sori
Frostfire
Sopan
Gentar
Halilintar

Team Beta.
Mission: will be the back-up of two teams that will be sent out in the planet.

Here are the two teams.

Delta Team (Yuuki's Team)
Blaze
Taufan
Thorn
Gopal
Yaya

Mission: Find MareBot.

Alpha Team (Hatsuki's Team)

Solar
Quake
Ice
Ying
Fang

Mission: Find NightBot.

Read Chapter 22 in order to understand further things.
Feel free to ask in the comments if you have questions.

One question.

Do you wanna know more about Hatsuki and Yuuki or nah?

COMMENT DOWN BELOW!