Chapter 8

I had to extend my stay at the hospital for a month since I got an infection but now I am going home and I got a letter from Zayn. he is going to check on me tonight.

One month later, Ash was completely healed and went home with exhaustion. The sun quickly sat and Zayn arrived on her balcony, Ash smiled as she quickly let him into her apartment. Zayn came into the apartment, he laid down onto the floor in between the living room and the kitchen.

Ash closed the sliding glass door as Zayn asked, “So did it work, are you no longer sick?”

She smiled and replied, “It worked but I will have to go for a check up once and a while.”

Zayn smiled as he said, “You  are very beautiful Ash.”

Ash smiled with a tint of blush on her face as she walked over to Zayn, she slowly got onto her knees as she faced him. Zayn moved a loose strand of to the side as he leaned in half way as if to ask if it is alright to kiss you. Ash met him halfway and kissed Zayn on the lips slowly at first but soon their kiss grew more pashinit by the second. Soon Ash was laying down flat on the floor with Zayn on top of her as he continued to kiss Ash and a moan came from her as Zayn moved from her lips down to the side of her neck.

Ash sighed as she said, “Zayn, I can't.”

Zayn quickly stopped as he pulled away as he looked at Ash and asked, “Is there a reason why you can’t?”

Ash sighed as she said in frustration, “Dam it, damit, damit. I am sorry Zayn but I am not ready to commit to a relationship yet, not again.”

Zayn quickly said in understanding, “Your partner, he was more than just a partner to you.”

Ash looked away as she said, “Yeah, we were planning on getting married but that will never happen now… I just need some time.”

Zayn smiled as he said, “All you had to do was ask.”

Ash smiled as they laid down onto the ground and slowly fell asleep in an instant, one hour later Zayn quickly left as she slept peacefully without a care in the world.

They released each other from their kiss as Zayn slowly took Ash’s shirt off to see that she was wearing a brown bra.

Zayn smiled as she asked as he slowly pulled off her pants, “Is there a name for falling in love when you see someone for the first time.”

Ash smiled as she replied while taking off her bra, “Yeah, they call it love at first sight.”

Five hours later, Ash slowly woke up to the sound of knocking on her front door and she quickly got up off of the ground as she walked over to the front door with a yawn. She quickly opened her door to see her landlord standing in front of her with his arms crossed with a starn look. The landlord had dark brown skin with dark brown hair and he wore a dirty white shirt with stain marks along with torn up overalls that barely stayed on him.

Ash sighed as she said, “Hey Tim, I am sure I paid all my bills today."

Tim smiled as he said, “I have to kick you at Ash.”

Ash asked, “You are kidding me right? Why am I being kicked out?”

Tim replied, “I have had numerous complaints from the other people from the complex and so I have to kick you out.”

Ash sighed as she asked, “Alright, how long do I have to move out?”

“Three days and then you are going to have to move out or I will throw your stuff out of the building.” Tim quickly said as he watched Ash slowly shut the door with a smile on his face.