Chapter 14

I am at my nine month term and I am at my do date, my contractions have started so I don’t have time to write this but I am writing it anyways. We are surrounded by gargoyles on every corner, it isn’t just Joffs people but all the different  gargoyles controllers.

A fire ball flew in through the window and landed on the floor, the fire started to spread along the walls.

Rose yelled frantically, “Luke, get that fire out!”

Luke said as he ran over to the fire, “Got it!”

He quickly inhaled deeply and blew hard, a whirlwind of ice came from his mouth. Slowly, the fires went out and Luke breathed heavily as he tried to catch his breath.

“The fires out!” Luke said as he ran back over to Rose's side.

Suddenly there was a loud scream of pain that came from Ash’s bedroom and Rose sighed as she said, “It is going to be a long night.”

Zayn said as he finished boarding up the last window, “I am going up there, I should be with Ash.”

Luke quickly said, “Go on Zayn, we got things down here.”

Zayn smiled as he said while running up the stairs, “Thanks.”

Once he reached Ash’s room, he saw Ash laying on the ground with her legs spread out. Link had one hand up Ash’s dress as he looked at her with concern in his eyes and Ash quickly pushed as she screamed.

Zayn ran over to them and asked, “Is there anything you need me to do?”

Link replied, “Yes, get behind Ash and give her some support. She is going to need it if she is going to deliver.”

Zayn nodded as he got behind Ash and rested her head on his knees while holding her hands as she continued to push in pain. Suddenly there was a loud crying sound as Ash breathed heavily with exhaustion as sweat dripped down her face.

Link said as he held a baby in his arms that looked to be human, “Good job Ash, you did good. You have a baby boy.”

Ash smiled as she said in exhaustion, “I think… I think I feel another contraction.”

Link instantly placed the baby on Ash’s bed before returning to Ash.

Zayn asked, “What is going on?”

Link replied, “She must be having another child, Ash you need to push.”

Ash screamed as she pushed in pain while Zayn held onto her tightly and gripped onto Zayn as she pushed. One hour later, there was the sound of a baby that cried as Ash closed her eyes and breathed heavily in exhaustion. Zayn noticed that the baby had a small tail but other than that she looked to be a normal baby. Ash panted as sweat dripped down her face and body while Link cut the cord.

Link sighed as he said while cleaning up the babys, “She will be fine, she just needs some rest.”

Zayn sighed as he said, “Joff and the others have backed off for now but I don’t think they will stop until the children are dead.”

Link asked, “If worse comes then do you want to do the binding spell that way you and I could protect them?”

Zayn replied, “You know that won't work unless we both have feelings for the same person.”

Link quickly said, “I have more than a friend's feelings for Ash.”

Ash whispered, “Zayn.”

Link smiled as he said, “I will give you two some time alone. We only have three hours until they attack again so make it quick.”