Chapter 9

I got kicked out of my apartment and moved into the church that Zayn and the others are living in. They helped me move into the building and I am living on the third floor but they won't let me go to that floor for some reason so I am temporarily staying on the second floor. They wont even let me step foot on the third floor and I have to wait for them to come and see me but this is their place so I will respect their wishes.

Zayn quickly went down to the second floor to see Ash pacing back and forth as she was thinking about something but quickly stopped when she saw Zayn standing by the stairs silently. 

Ash smiled as she said, “Hey Zayn.”

Zayn asked, “Are you alright?”

“I am just antsy to get into my room on the third floor but other than that I am fine.” Ash said slowly.

Zayn chuckled before he said with a smile, “Come on Ash, we finished your room.”

A confused look came across Ash’s face as she followed Zayn up the stairs and into her new bedroom that looked like it had a professional handyman come through. All the cracks were filled in, the wood was replaced and the ceiling was painted a white color. Ash’s bed and dresser sat against the right wall after she walked in as they sat a few inches next to each other. All her boxes sat at the end of her bed and there were six bookcases that lined against  the wall across from her bed. There were also their shelves that also sat on both sides of the door and there were a few small cloth hangers that sat in the center of her room where one of the pillars held the ceiling up.

Ash said in amazement, “Wow, thank you so much.”

Zayn quickly smiled as he said, “I am glad you like it, welcome home.”

They slowly started to kiss but stopped as Zayn asked, “Is now a good time to…you know?”

Ash smiled as she turned to face Zayn and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she asked, “What did you have in mind?”

“Oh, maybe a little bit of love making and maybe if you want we could get married?” Zayn asked as he looked into Ash’s eyes.

Ash asked, “Wait, are you asking me to marry you?”

Zayns smile grew even wider as he replied, “Ash I fell in love with you from the moment we met and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, if you will have me.”

Ash smiled from ear to ear as she said, “Yes, yes, yes. I will marry you.

Zayn instantly hugged her with delight as he lifted her off the ground effortlessly but quickly put her back down onto the ground as he released her from his embrace.

Ash sighed as she said, “I need to tell you something first and then you can decide if you still want to marry me or not.”

Zayn asked, “Ash, what is going on?”

Ash replied slowly, “When I was in the hospital, getting treatment for my illness they gave me some very powerful sedatives and antibiotics that can lessen your chances of getting pregnant.”

Zayn smiled as he said, “Yes, I still want to marry you and no that doesn't matter to me.”

Ash smiled as she asked, “But what if we do want to have a child together?”

Zayn smiled as he replied, “We have a higher rate of breeding with any species and there is a one in ten present chance that the child will not make it no matter how low your chances are of having a child.”

Ash slowly whispered into Zayn's ear as she asked, “Do you want to have any kids any time soon?”

Zayn chuckled as she pulled away as he replied, “Only if you want to.”

Ash smiled as Zay started to kiss her on the lips slowly and lightly but soon he started to kiss more passionately. Ash moaned with delight as Zayn moved from her lips to the side of her jaw down to her neck.

Zayn slowly said in a low wiper as he stared at her neck, “I don’t know why but I want to bite you on the neck and make my mark.”

Ash whispered into his ears, “Go on ahead, do it Zayn.”

Zayn smiled as he nipped Ash on her neck as she slowly lifted Ash up off the ground by her legs and felt her legs slowly wrapped around his waist. Ash smiled as he carried her over to her bed and placed Ash onto the bed while removing her black dress off of Ash’s body. He quickly threw her dress onto the ground as he continued to kiss Ash and there was a shiver of delight running through her body as she placed both hands on his muscular chest with a smile while he removed her underwear. Zayns wings started to spread out as he slowly moved up and down while he heard Ash exhale deeply. Ash could feel Zayn move faster as his wings incercoled Ash and his tail slowly slid up the bed between Ash’s legs while he dropped her underwear onto the ground. 

Ash whispered with delight, “Zayn.”

Suddenly there was a briefe pain in Ash’s pelvic area as Zayns tial entered into the cervix. Ash winced in pain but was relieved as the pain only lasted a few seconds before the pain stopped and Zayn slowly picked up speed. They made out as if they were one and breathed heavily as Zayn's tail retracted as his wings slowly lowered back down to his back like a bird. Ash breathed heavily with delight as Zayn layed down onto the bed next to her with a smile of pleasure on his face.

Ash said as she exhaled deeply, “Wow.”

Zayn chuckled as he smiled and said, “Wow.”

Ash smiled even wider as she said, “You were great, Zayn.”

Ash smiled even wider as he said, “So were you Ash, I could go for another round but I won't force you to go again.”

Ash quickly said as she caught her breath, “Ok there are some limits to what a human can do and another round is one of them.”

Zayn smiled as he said, “Alright, we should get some sleep.”

Ash quickly asked, “Can you sleep with me tonight, I don't want to be alone.”

Zayn replied as he sat up, “Of course.”

They quickly went to bed as they felt exhausted from making out and soon they fell asleep next to each other.