Lam

I was pissed. I went straight home. Suzanne and her husband were going for an outskirts trip and would be back on Wednesday afternoon. We agreed to meet for sightseeing and lunch. I already knew her schedule was quite free and easy. I did take the week off so I could spend some time with Forth too on top of with her.

I just went home and slammed my door. I'm pretty sure my parents must have jumped at the sudden gesture but I was so done. I took a shower to try and calm myself down. I came down to see my parents going out. They were going to go visit my sister and stay for the night and come back on Thursday. I told them to be safe and saw them off.

I sat down in front of the TV, still pissed off over Forth. He can be such an idiot at times. I wonder why does he even work so hard. Cant he take a break?!

Just then the doorbell rang. I went to open the door and found Forth standing there with a package in his hand. I didn't know what to say and almost closed the door on him but he held it open and pushed it gently. I stepped away, letting him come in and I went to the TV room. I heard Forth go to the kitchen and fiddle around. To be honest, my house was just like his and we both always found ourselves comfortable in the other person's house.

A little while later, Forth sat next to me with my favorite spicy curry rice. I looked at him and he offered it to me. I just clamped my mouth shut and turned away. I heard Forth sigh. But he then did something so unlike him that I ended up eating dinner.

He put the plate down, turned my face towards him and softly said "sorry."
I was stunned. This time he offered me dinner and I ate it. I knew he hadn't eaten so I offered him too. We just ate quietly from the same plate and cleared it in no time. He went to wash the dishes and came back to sit next to me. I sat quietly, watching the show. He just scooted next to me and sat closer. There was an action movie ongoing. It was the one we had planned to watch but ended up skipping it. He just placed his hand over mine. I looked at it as he muttered "I'm sorry, forgive me k."

I found it hard to be angry at him for long. I sighed and nodded my head. I could see his stupid face break out in a smile. I turned and smacked him on his head. He just leaned forward and let me smack more. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"I end work at 5pm tomorrow. Want to do dinner with Suzanne and you?"

"She's on a outskirts trip with her husband. They be back on Wednesday. We do it Wednesday then?"

"Okays, then tomorrow you are free right? I take the day off. Shall we go out?"

"You sure you want to do that? Will your work allow you to do so?"

"I'm not married to my job, you know."

"Really? Couldn't tell. I honestly felt like the third party between you and your job."

"Lammmmmmmm!"

I just rolled my eyes at Forth. He chuckled and took out his phone to tell his secretary he was off for tomorrow and started to yabber with me about where to go. I just smiled inwardly as he chattered away. At one point, he wanted to show me something on his phone. Since I was busy with the movie, I tried to lean over to see. Forth casually slung his hands around me and brought me in closer, allowing me to see the place he wanted me to check out.

Thereafter I ended up staying in that position to watch the remaining movie with Forth.

It be our secret but it felt oddly quite nice to be in his arms like that.

Uhm. Weird.