Forth

I ended up staying over at Lam's and we did that action movie marathon that we had missed the other day.

I cuddled Lam throughout the 1st and 2nd movie. He was slightly shorter than me so it was really perfect and I just liked the idea of having him under my chin as we got through the movies.

I mean I had slung my hands over him when I wanted to show him something, but I didnt take it away thereafter and he also didn't say anything. It felt good so I let it be.

Just as our 3rd movie was about to start, I had a call from my secretary. I was worried when I saw her number because she hardly calls at such a timing. Lam saw the phone ring and he just sat up, motioning me to take it whilst quietening the TV down. I took the call and found out that the client for the merger insisted on meeting on Tuesday and wanted me to be around. I know that client was jsut being super difficult. I sighed. Lam heard my end of my convo and told me to settle work first. I told my secretary I will be there at 10am for the meeting. She apologised for disturbing and hung up. It wasn't even her fault. Client was an ass. I hung up and looked at Lam who was busy focusing on the movie again.

"I'm sorry Lam. I didn't mean to.."

"Don't be silly. Work comes first. And it's not your fault. I know client was being difficult."

"Yea. But you know, you aren't the 3rd party.."

"Forth!! I was messing with you earlier. Don't be so serious. Hahaha. Trust me, I'm not angry with you ok. In fact I just happened to be on leave. But you know my schedule is worse."

I tried to smile but I was bummed about not being able to spend the day with him. He sensed my frustration and iust leaned over to whisper, "finish work quickly and I bring you go play LAN ok?"

I instantly cheered up like a little kid and grinned. Lam laughed at my enthusiasm and that's when he lost his balance, falling smack on me. He ended up kissing me on my lips briefly and was stunned. He moved away almost instantly and I just watched. Silent. I couldn't help but think I wanted to kiss him again.

Lam apologised and sat up straighter. I sat up straight too and suddenly there was this alarming distance between us though we weren't too far off. I thought about it for like 5 seconds and then went  "Lam."

He turned to me in response and I leaned over to kiss him. Softly on his lips. At first, Lam didn't reciprocate but he ended up doing so and I pulled him towards him as I deepened the kiss.

I broke the kiss to lean further down towards his neck when his fucking phone rang. It broke our momentum and we pulled apart. Lam answered the call, using it as an excuse to walk away, whilst I sat down, feeling all kinds of frustration. At our interrupted moment and over what the fuck did I just do?!?!