[1]

"отец wants to meet you" My brother announced entering my room without knocking.

(Father)

I was just preparing to clean myself from all the blood that was all over my body from the torturing session I had to do at the basement.

"He can wait" I say in a thick Russian accent. When I am with my family I don't hide it.

"He says it's really important."

"Is it really that important? He won't mind that I will stain all his belongings with blood blood? What do you think Alek?" My dad hates when any of the things from the house are getting stained because then he will have to look for the exact same one to place back which is really a struggle. He isn't a big fan of changing things.

"I guess not, but be quick сестра" Alek says

(Sister)

He leaves my room and goes to the shower to rub all the crimson blood from my pale skin.

I don't have much of a tan because here, in Moscow, it is very cold, and there is rarely any sun, and I am not a fan of fake tanning.

After making sure every drop of blood is off, I wrap a white towel around my body and look back at the shower floor that still had a little blood on it left.

The maids will take care of it because now I am in a rush.

I put some clothes on not really caring of the outfit and head to my father's office.

I knock on his door, and I hear his voice telling me to come in.

I slowly open it, and his eyes snap to me. " Take a seat дочь"

(Daughter)

"Father, what is it that you want with me?" I ask.

He adjusts in his seat. "There is a ball next week, I hope you are aware one member of each mafia has to join."

"Yes." My response short.

"I want you to go and meet there Enzo De Luca," The Italian Mafia Don. I heard plenty of things about him. "He will tell you in more detail about our little arrangement,"

"And why am I in this arrangement?" I raise a brow. Why does my father want with him?

"Because you will go to Italy and live at the Italians mansion and become one of their own." This is crazy! He's practically selling me away to another country! I don't want to leave Russia!

"I don't want to leave my home." I argued.

Of course, I left the country for months because of missions, but I never had to leave for good. I always returned a few months later or the longest I have been gone, one year.

"You have to. Consider it a long-term mission, and you will not get bored for sure. He wanted you for a reason. I heard his mafia is being threatened by the Americans."

"And I guess you want me to fill you in?"

"Of course, you are a spy, after all."

"Okay. I will do it. " I know better than to refuse my father. I learned my lesson the hard way... but that doesn't mean I can't just ghost him.

"I'm happy we agreed. You'll have a dress delivered by next week. Enzo wants you to wear it." Like usual, he already had everything planned, no matter my answer.

"Of course," I sit up and take my goodbye from him and head to the gym where my brother is training at this hour of the day.

When I open the gym door, I see my brother punching the punching bag with an awful form.

I offered to help him, but he is too stubborn to even listen to me.

"You do the same mistake again," I say, leaning into the door frame, my arms crossed over my chest.

"Shut up."

"Oh, come on, little brother. This might be the last week you will see me. Am I really that bad?" I ask.

He stops punching the bag, looking at me confused. "You are going somewhere?"

"Yes. After the ball I will attend next week. I will go to Italy with the Italian Don and live there. I am not sure if he will allow me to see you or come back here ever again." I say truthfully. I've heard Enzo can be cold to him people. And me? I'm an outsider. I doubt he will be gentle.

"What? Why didn't father tell me about this?! You can't just go!" He argues, taking a few steps towards me. I could see something in his eyes beside anger. But I can't quite describe it.

"Will you miss me, brother? That's what it is about?" A smirk made its signature on my face.

I know my brother loves me even though he never said it to me, but it's always the actions he does that give him away.

He would never be a good spy nor assassin, but he is quite good at hacking, so that's what he could do for the future.

"I won't. I would have just liked to know, " He mumbles, looking down at his feet.

"Don't be sad. We still have a week left, and even if you don't admit, I know you want us to stay together, so we will take advantage of the days left,okay?"

"Fine," He scoffs.