[12]

We are in the black van in the back of the warehouse getting ready.

I have a knife on the side of my leg and ome in my boot and two guns in my waistband.

Roman is the driver and looks through the cameras while we are inside.

We are all dressed in full black.

I shouldn't find it hot when Enzo checks for ammo in his gun, but I do.

"Are you ready?" Enzo asks me

"Yeah. I have everything, " I say, putting the ear bug in.

"Everyone on position we enter in five," Enzo says through the comms getting out of the van.

"Be careful," Roman said.

"I will." I smile and follow Enzo outside.

Our men are hidden in the bushes as I look at the guard that stays at the entry of the warehouse.

"We have to take him out," Enzo says, looking at me.

"Got it." I take out my gun and shoot him in the head. I have a silencer on, so there was no sound.

"Okay. Team one and two go from the back team three wait outside and kill whoever tries to get in and me and Evelyn go in from the front"

Everyone agrees through the comms, and we make our move.

We ran to the front door, but there was a key card needed. I knew it. "Told you"

Enzo rolls his eyes and tells Roman to hack it. After a few moments, the door opens, and we manage to get inside.

It's awfully quiet here.

I take careful steps with my gun raised, ready to shoot.

"To your right!" Enzo tells me, making me snap my head in that direction, seeing a man pointing a gun at me. Right before I could shoot him, Enzo takes the shot.

"Thanks," I say

"No problem, amore," he says casually.

Thirty men are in front of us ready to attack, but team one and two have already started taking them out.

I shoot at the enemy and take hide behind a wall when bullets fly towards me.

Enzo is at my left shooting at other men also, he is hiding behind a box.

I shoot back at the men pointing to their necks and taking my shot.

A bulley nearly grazed my arm, but I quickly dodged it.

"Shit," I hear Enzo curse. When I look at him, I see he has to recharge his gun. The men were getting closer to him.

I quickly take out my other gun. "Enzo!" I call out, his gaze snaps to me. "Here." I slide the gun on the floor, and he catches it.

"Thanks, amore!" He says, starting to shoot again at the men.

When I take a peak over the wall, I see a red dot pointed directly at me.

Fuck.

Right before the bullet could hit my head, I duck, my chest raising and falling rapidly.

That was close.

"Are you okay?!" Enzo asks over the fire.

"Yeah! They have a sniper, " I say, trying to look for the sniper.

I see a mirror that is positioned in a place that I could see directly from where the sniper has shot.

I see him!

Okay. I gotta be quick.

I recharge my gun and then get out of my hiding, shooting at the sniper and luckly hitting his abdomen.

He shoots, but it grazed my arm.

It's nothing too bad.

We have killed all the men and us, and all of the teams met in the middle of the warehouse.

"Do we get what we need?" Enzo asks.

"Yes, boss," one of them says.

"Good- Evelyn, you are bleeding," Enzo says, his eyes flicker to my wound.

From instinct, I look at it and then back at Enzo. "It's not a big deal. I will take care of it at the van."

He opened his mouth to say something else when I heard something. Making me turn around. "What is it?" Enzo asks.

"Did you hear that?"I ask, walking towards one of the boxes.

It's a bipping.

"Hear what?" He asks, following close behind me.

I squad down at the box and look through it when I see it.

A bomb.

And we have only 20 seconds left.

My eyes widen as I quickly get to my feet, pushing Enzo away towards the exit. "We have to get out of here. There's a bomb!" I yell, and we all took off running towards the exit.

10 seconds

Fuck fuck come on!

Enzo is slightly infront of me as well as his men.

5 seconds

I see the exit. Come on dammit!

Enzo looks behind him at me and then puts a hand behind my back and pushes me into his chest, his other hand on the back of my head as the building exploded throwing our bodies on the ground.

We hit the ground hard and my ears are ringing. My head is throbbing and I am sure my head is bleeding.

Enzo is on top of me, he took most of the hit.

We're outside. We made it!

I cough and Enzo gets off of me and lays on his back on the ground beside me panting and gasping for air as well coughing.

Everyone is gasping for air as the building is on fire behind us.

They knew we were coming.

Enzo rolled to his side looking at me, searching for injuries. "Are you alright?" He asks out of breath.

"Yeah thanks to you." I smile looking at him.

After a few more moments we struggle to our feet and I feel swaying on my feet when Enzo puts a around my waist to steady me. "Let's go to the van."