[10]

We are on the plane to Los Angeles. Enzo came downstairs shortly after I talked with Roman.

For some reason, when he sees me talk to Roman, he changes his behavior into a more cold one, and it's getting annoyed.

I know I shouldn't be asking the don of the Italian mafia to be nice to me, and we barely know each other, but he was acting nicely to me and then the sudden change.

It's getting annoying, really.

I mean, if you don't want to be nice, fine. I am used to that, but act that way all the time with me, not make me think I could ever be friends with you.

Enzo was sitting in front of me, and Roman was beside me. He would glare at us and then look angrily out the window. What's his problem?

I stop myself from asking that, but instead, I say, breaking the silence."So what exactly is the plan?"

Enzo looks at me and then at Roman. "Roman, tell her,"

"Don't you have a mouth? You should be the one explaining the plan since you are the Don." I spat looking him directly in the eyes.

"Fine," he adjust himself in the seat. "When we land, we will stay at a hotel so we can prepare ourselves for the attack. Then, the next day, we drive to the warehouse with our men and break in. Roman and another man will stay at the cars to be our getaway plan in case things go wrong. There will be four groups to cover more ground. If everything goes smoothly, then we go directly to the jet and fly back to Italy."

"And if it doesn't?"

"We will have to take them out and get rid of them before they can follow us, which it will cost us one more day in Los Angeles."

I nod my head, taking in the information.

If we move fast enough, this will go well.

"Alright, but the Americans usually have key card doors, and if I remember correctly, there is a door like that at the warehouse."

"Then we will blow it up," Enzo said

"But all the attention will come to us, and the moment of surprise is gone. It may make things harder."

"I am the boss here, Evelyn. I know what's best. You are here for what? A week and a few days and already think you know everything?"

"That's not what I am saying -" I begin, but I get interrupted by Enzo.

"Forget it. The plan is still the same. You might remember incorrectly anyways. "

Didn't he say he wanted me to be his advisor? He should at least consider my advice.

"Fine. Have it your own way, " I say, looking out the window closing this conversation.

~

We get our rooms at the hotel and take my key going to the 5th floor to the 203 room.

I play with the key in my fingers as I get in the elevator and press the button.

Enzo took the key and went to his room straight away, not saying anything else.

I get out of the elevator and stop in front of the 203 room. I put the key in the lock, and the door opens.

I step in, and I furrow in confusion.

There are men clothes on the bed and the shower is running.

This must be a mistake. They gave my room to another man.

Right when I was about to turn away and go to the receptionist I see Enzo getting out of the shower with a white towel wrapped around his torse, water drops on his abdomen and his dark black hair wet.

He looks at me and then at the key in my hand. "What are you doing here?" He asks, annoyed.

"You.Are.In.My.Room," I say through gritted teeth.

"No. You are in my room, " He says, furrowing.

"Well, tell the receptionist that. She gave me the key to this room, and believe me, I didn't want to share a room with you, " I say.

"I will go to the receptionist and talk to her.Get out so I can change," He says

"Excuse me, but you have a bathroom right there," I point to the bathroom. "Go change there. I'm not leaving this room. "

"Fine, then watch." he drops his towel, and I turn around so quickly that I get dizzy. I have a hand over my eyes, and my eyes closed shut.

"What the fuck Enzo?!"I yell.

I hear him starting to put clothes on. "I told you to get out"

"And I told you you have a fucking bathroom?"

"Why are you so angry, amore. You have never seen a naked man before?" I could feel his smirk.

"I did and how many, damn, I have already lost count" I say the last part to piss him off.

Of course I have seen naked men before and I am experienced in that domain but not that many.

"Shut up already" he murmurs.