[31]

"Wake up beautiful," I hear a masculine voice say from behind me in my ear, making shivers go down my spine.

I slowly open my eyes to see Enzo smiling down at me as he plays with my hair. "Good morning," I say in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning, amore. I'm sorry that I woke you up, but you need to get ready. "

"Ready for what?"

"Our date. We have a long ride till we arrive there, " He says, getting up, and now I miss his warmth against my skin.

"Where we could possibly be going?" I ask

"That's a surprise, amore. You have a package left on your table. Wear what's in there underneath your clothes, " He says and kisses me and walks out of the room.

I walk towards the package and open it slowly, and my eyes widen when I see a swimsuit. I sexy and hot one too.

This only left me more intrigued. Where could he possibly take me in my own country that would surprise me?

~

I did as he said and put the swimsuit underneath my clothes and walked outside the mansion towards his car.

He was already waiting for me with a smile.

"Hey," I say

"Hi amore,"he says, kissing me and opening the passagers door to get in.

He walks around the car and gets in the drivers seat.

"Are you ready?" He says.

"I think so," I smile.

He puts his hand on my tight and begins driving.

~

By the time we reach our destination, it's night outside.

He stops the car, and before I can get out of the car, he catches my arm. "Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah."

"So close them,"

I do as he says and close my eyes. I hear him getting out of the car and coming to my side helping me out of the car.

His arm is around my waist all the guiding me.

"You can open them now," He whispers in my ear.

I do as I am told, and I am fascinated by the view.

There's a lake and little lights everywhere lighting up the place. "It's so beautiful," I breathe. I've never been here before.

"I knew you would like it," he smiles. "Do you want to go for a swim?" He asks

"Of course," I say.

We begin taking each others clothes, remaining only in our bathing suits. "I will take that off later," He says, kissing my neck.

"Please do,"

We get into the lake, and I quickly get used to the temperature.

Enzo gets so close to me that I hold my breath. He takes a strand of hair out of my face and puts it behind my ear, then whispers so close to my skin. "Te amo"

At first, I don't believe what I hear, but when he repeats again louder, I realize it's real.

I smile so wide like I never had in my entire life. "I love you too, Enzo," I say

The end