[24]

I wake up with a weight on my waist. I am laying on my side covered, only my a sheet and hair all messy.

I look behind me and see Enzo, sleeping soundless and looking so peaceful that I don't want to get up.

"You are staring," Enzo says with his eyes closed, making me stiff.

"You're awake?"

"I've been for two hours now. I was waiting for you to wake up, " He says, opening his eyes and looking at me, turning me around so I face him.

"You should have left," I say

"Yeah, right, so you think that it was just for sex besides I wanted to stay close to you for a little more while," He says, putting a stand of hair behind my ear.

I smile, and I am about to say something else when the door flies open and a panicked Matteo walks in.

We both pull the covers more up on our bodies and sit up in a sitting position "What the fuck Matteo?You don't how to knock!?" Enzo growls.

"There's no time for knocking Enzo!"

"What the fuck happened Matteo?" I say getting angrier.

"You have to come with me right now!" He says walking towards him

"Get out of here! Let me get dressed for fucks sake!" I say

His eyes widen "You aren't-"

"No she's not now leave!"

"You better hurry up cause this is important" He says storming out of the room.

What has just happened?

I look at Enzo who looks as confused as me. "What could possibly happen?" He asks.

"A lot can happen. Now let's get dressed to see what happened"

~

We go downstairs to see Matteo and Angela on the couch talking. "What was that about?" Enzo asks.

"Finally you are here!" Matteo stands up "Evelyn we have some news about your father"

"What kind of news?"

"Well after we left he stayed back to fight William. Your father injured him pretty well and doesn't even have an eye anymore but I am sorry to tell you... he died." His words echo into my head. My fathers dead?

"What?" I breath as in a whisper

"I am sorry for your loss, Evelyn. I know you lost your little brother not long ago. My condolences" I have no family left "You have to go to Russia"

"Why is there so much rush?! Her father just died-" Enzo says.

"I will go." I say "Did William escape?" For some reason I am not that heartbroken about my father's death, of course I am sad but it's not the same as when my brother died. I guess I never had that daughter father connection with him. For him I was only a weapon.

"Evelyn. No. You are not in the right state of mind" Enzo says

"Who are you to know that, Enzo? I am ready to go to Russia and take the title of Don of the Russian Mafia and this is final" I say. "So what do you know about William?"

"He managed to escape and right now he is hiding. We don't know where he is. It's like he disappeared." Matteo says and I nod

"Alright. I will fly to Russia tomorrow and get this over with"

"Don't do something stupid amore" Enzo says.

"We'll see"

I walk back up to my room so I can make some phone calls about my arrival in Russia. "Evelyn-" Enzo calls but I am already gone.

Once I arrive in my room I lock the door and get my phone out dialing one of my most trusted man that takes care of the formal stuffs.

"Привет, здесь говорит Эвелин."

(Hello, here is Evelyn speaking)

"Мисс Эвелин! Какой сюрприз. Давненько я тебя не слышал!"

(Miss Evelyn! What a surprise. I haven't heard from you in a while!)

"Романов, мне нужно, чтобы ты подготовил мой приезд в Россию на завтра и церемонию моего становления Доном. Как вы знаете, мой отец умер, и мне нужно как можно скорее забрать его титул."

(Romanov i need you to prepare my arrival to Russia  for tomorrow and the ceremony of me becoming the Don. As you may know my father has died and i need to take his title as soon as possible.)

"Конечно. Все будет сделано. Мои соболезнования."

(Of course. Everything will be done. My condolences.)