[7]

We are all waiting for Enzo at the front door to go to the second mansion for my ceremony.

Matteo has already left early in the morning but first had a fight with Angelo, and I recall Angelo saying,'You piece of shit! You're fucking leaving me!' And then followed by a few punches. A brother like fight that ended in a bruised Angelo and an almost intact Matteo.

"Other than the tattoo do you know what else I have to do?" I ask Roman

He opens his mouth to respond but Angelo interupts him "Why do you ask him? He doesn't speak anyways"

Roman looks at the ground " And who did you wanted to ask? Hmm? You?"

"Yes!"

"Why would I do that when I like Roman more than I like you?" I say crossing my arms

"You barely know him"

"And I barely know you too but you managed to get on my nerve every single fucking time so excuse me if I think Roman is better company" I turn to Roman "What were you going to say?"

"You'll have to get tortured by one of the italian mafia members to show your loyalty." He says "and try to not die from the pain you will endure"

"Only that? I thought there will be something more hard. I guess not." I shrugg.

Enzo walks towards us and murmurs a 'let's go' and we all follow from behind him.

We enter the car and Angelo is sitting infront with Enzo and me and Roman are in the back.

I didn't want to argue with Angelo about his seat even though I hate to stay in the back but I didn't want to argue with him either. Not today.

The drive was silent and we only drove for only 10 minutes before stopping infront of a much bigger mansion.

We step out the vehicle and the front door was opened by the guard who saluted Enzo.

When we entered, men were already waiting for us. I guess they have already been told about the ceremony because in the middle of the crowd was a chair with ropes. The torture chair I suppose.

When everyone saw Enzo they bowed their heads "Saluti Don" they say in unison

(Greetings Don)

We were in the middle of the crowd, everyone eyeing me up and down. They knew who I was.

"We gathered here to welcome Evelyn Lukov into the italian mafia and make her feel like home. She will first swear Omerta and then tattoo the infinity symbol on her skin and then followed by the loyalty test."

Loyalty test? That's a horrible name for what they are going to do to me.

"Repeat after me" he says the words I need to repeat and then take a deep breath and repeat after him.

"Giuro di non tradire mai la mia mafia, la mia famiglia. Giuro di sacrificare la mia vita per la sicurezza della mafia italiana e di non metterla mai in secondo piano. Giuro che sarò per sempre dalla parte della mafia italiana e muoio cercando di proteggerla."

(I swear to never betray my mafia, my family.I swear to sacrifice my life for the safety of the Italian mafia and never put it on the second place. I swear to be forever on the Italian Mafia's side and die trying to protect it. )

"Now that has been said, sign the papers Evelyn" Roman comes to me and hands me a pen and I sign on the paper.

We give each other a little glance before he goes back to his place.

"Sit on the chair, you will be tattooed" I do as Enzo says and I noticed one thing. When he is around his men he is acting differently, he's more heartless.

The tattoo man comes to me "Dove lo vuoi?"

(Where do you want it?)

"Sul mio avambraccio"

(On my forearm)

He nods and I extend my hand and begins tattooing me.

I don't feel the pain at all. I've endured more.

All eyes were on me. Some were giving me fearful looks some pitiful looks but I ignore them all.

I look at Enzo who was looking at my forearm as the ink stained my skin, he looked happy that I become a member of his mafia.

I have multiple tattoo but some of them are on my ribs,back or collarbone.

Angelo was staring at me like he wanted to kill me. For some reason he isn't a found of me.

Roman on the other hand looked painted as if he felt my pain and tried to avoid my eyes.

After the tattoo was done the tattoo artist wrapped it in that transparent foil and told Enzo to not touch that part in the time the loyalty test is done.

"Alright. Evlyn now the third part of the ceremony comes in. The torture." He comes close to my ear and whispers "I'm so sorry" sadness clear in his voice.

"It's fine." I say confidently.

"Angelo will be the one to do this past since he has done it in the past years too."

Fucking great.

Angelo approaches me with a knife and stops right infront of me, looking down at me.

I have my wrists and ankles tied to the wooden chair and my shirt was off leaving me only in my bra in my scar covered body.

At the sight of my body everyone gasped and even Ronan's eyes widened but quickly shook it off.

Enzo hasn't shown any reaction yet, keeping his straight face on but the only thing I noticed at him is his clenched fist that is almost white.

Angelo places the tip of the cold metal on my upper arm of my untattooed hand and then drags it down until it reaches my wrist.

I bite my lip hard feeling how he does this as a revenge form for I don't know what.

It's not my fault Matteo left, he did it with his own hand.

I am here for only 2 days and I'm already involved in drama.

He comes closer to my ear and whispers "Let's see if the title of The Silenced Woman is worth of you"

He stabs me in my stomach and twists it inside me.

My chest falls and raises hardly and quickly but then I take a deep breath through my nose and my breathing calms down enough for me to say "We'll see"

With a quick glance behind him I see blood dripping from Enzo's fist as he tries to not come foward.

Roman on the other hand looks sick and sad, taking deep breaths as if trying to calm himself because of the view infront of him.

Angelo takes out the knife and then says "Let's see what we can do with you until you pass out".