[28]

I am preparing for the ceremony that will take place in a few moments.

I got dressed with a black dress that portrays my curves perfectly and my hair slick back.

I put some red lipstick for the dramatic effect. Some black stilettos hat hurt like hell, but they still look badass.

I had to cover up with makeup the hickey Enzo left on my neck and he was kind of mad at first but then he promised he is going to punish me after our date that we will finally have when we are done with all the William situation and I can't wait.

I exit my room and walk downstairs towards the house entrance from where I will take a car and go for the mansion I have bought just for this event. Many people will be invited so I will have the chance to meet them all.

You may wonder why I am not doing a funeral for my father, well there are two reasons. His body was literally destroyed, and secondly, he didn't want a funeral at all. He used to tell me that when he will die he didn't want a funeral. He wanted a party instead, so everyone, including his enemies  will be parting because he's finally dead.

When I reached the car, Enzo was already there dressed in his luxurious tux and with a smile on his face as he helped me in the car. "You look amazing, amore," he says.

"Thank you, Enzo. I could say the same about you. " He started driving as one hand was on my left.

"Are you ready to do this?" He asks

"I am. I knew this day would come someday. My father always teached me how to rule an empire like the Russian Mafia."

"I know that," he chuckles. "I meant if you are ready to finally end William,"

"I think I am. That's what I have always wanted to do since I met him. He's a horrible man."

"Do you have security on all corners?"

"Of course. Everyone is alert in case he wants to make any move, but if he doesn't, I will have a message for him on live that he will surely love."

We park in front of the mansion and the multiple television people are already here. They are really fast!

I get out of the car, and Enzo takes my hand, and we get inside with our heads high, ignoring the paparazzi.

When we enter everything is beautiful and I can see the cameras that film all the ceremony room so it can be live on TV.

Everyone heads turns to us, and everyone bows their head in respect. I give a slight move as I go to the microphone and Enzo stands a little bit behind me.

"Greetings to everyone that came to this ceremony." I clear my throat."As you know, the leader of the Russian Mafia, my father has died due to the attacks in America. I, Evelyn, will take his title and lead my mafia to the brightest future. I hope everyone agrees with me taking over the mafia. " I pause for a second, and no one comments."Good. You may have heard about my rivality with the American Mafia. Well, it has not ended. William is hiding and if I may, please let me give him a message" I look at the camera with zero emotion on my face as I speak "William, I know you are watching me right now. If you will stop being a coward and come meet me to have a talk and you know what I mean by talk very well. Meet me at the warehouse you and my dad me for the first time, tomorrow night, and come alone if you want things to not escalate." I give a sweet smile "До встречи, Уильям"

(See you there, William)

I give a slight nod to the audience and get off the stage, and Enzo follows close behind me. "You did great," He says .

"I know, but still thank you." I am not in the mood to party, so after I gave the speech, I left to rest and prepare for the meeting with William.