[5]

When I am showered and changed into some casual clothes, I go downstairs to take a bottle of water.

As I go down, I hear Matteo and Angelo still arguing. Roman looks casual about this, though. Does this happen every day?

It's not professional at all.

"You two shut the fuck up before I put a bullet through your skulls!" I hear Enzo yell from the kitchen.

Angelo scoffs "You're all empty words Enzo, not a single time you went though with it so I would I feel threatened?" These men give me a huge headache.

"He may not kill you but I assure you, I will if you don't shut up" I say casually walking into the kitchen looking for a bottle of water.

"Oh hey princess, I didn't see you there"

I rolled my eyes "Of course you didn't. You can't focus on anything but arguing."

"She's right" Matteo said "I don't even know what I did that you yell at me. You're on your period or something?"

Roman stands up and takes his ear aids walking upstairs with his laptop.

He doesn't really talk much but neither am I so I can't judge.

"Aren't you disturbed about his comment about period?!" Angelo gasps.

I just shrugg "Do you have a bottle of water around here? I can't find any" I ask Enzo.

"Yeah, here" He takes a bottle of water out of a counter and hands it to me.

"Thanks"

"I see what's happening here." Angelo states wigling his brows at us.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Enzo asks

"Nothing nothing" He says still smirking.

"We have a mission next week" Enzo says letting the subject go.

"Why didn't you say sooner?" Matteo asks.

"You two were busy arguing that's why"

"What is it about?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"The Americans stole a shipment of weapons and drugs. We have to take them back. We will fly to Los Angeles and raid their warehouse"

"Easy. I've been there before so I know there bulding pretty well"

I had to spy on the Americans in one of my previous missions and it happened to go there too to guard the armory.

"Good. We will talk to details on Friday at the other mansion so we decide what men we will bring with us."

"For how long we will be gone?" Matteo asks

"Maximumum 3 days."

"Shouldn't we tell Roman too?" Angelo asks

"He already knows. He made sure there will be no problem with our arrival in Los Angeles"

They nod in understanding.

"Evelyn, follow me we have to talk" Enzo said starting to walk away. I begin to follow when Angelo mouths to me 'just talk' and winks.

I give him the finger and walk away.

"This is my office" Enzo said sitting at the desk "Take a seat."

I do as he says and cross my legs on the chair.

"You know you have to do the ceremony to be officially in the Italian mafia, right?"

"Yes I know"

"Do you know what you will have to do?"

"I didn't need that information before so no, I don't know. Would you like to enghliten me, Don?"

"Of course, amore. You will have to get the tattoo-"

"What is the tattoo?" I question smirking. I know what it is but I want to see it, on his skin.

"Would you want me to show it to you?"

"Yes. I want you to show it to me."

He smirks and begins to unbutton his shirt with his tattooed fingers and rings. "If you wanted to see me naked you should have just asked" He says taking off his shirt partially.

"Maybe I just want to see the tattoo. Is it that strange?"

"Whatever you say doll"

On his well built upper arm is tattooed a infinity symbol.

I run my hand over it analyzing it.

"The infinity means we are going to fight forever for our family" He explains looking at the tattoo.

I wanted to say something else when there the door slammed open and a wide eyes Angelo was standing in the door frame.

"You naughty little things. In the office?" He asks amusement clear on his face.

Enzo begins putting his shirt back on. "What do you want Angelo?"

"Actually I am here for Evelyn"

"Why?" I ask forrowing and standing up facing Angelo.

Making me look up a little at his tall figure. I only now notice how dark brown are his eyes, almost black.

"Roman said he wanted to talk to you in private about something on his computer. I don't know, I didn't understand a thing he said with those hacker terminologies."

I nod my head and Enzo stands up also "Where do I find him?"I ask.

"The end of the hall, is name is written on the door." Enzo responded "I'll see you at dinner. I have some work to do." He almost kicked us out like he was bothered by something.

He knows how to hide his feeling pretty well it's very hard to see through his facade. It's a first to me.