13; Sweet But A Psycho.

This chapter is not edited.

Yasmeen is famous for doing things without giving it much thoughts.

Perhaps, it comes with having read so many books that she tends to think real life is like that. Or maybe, it's lack of interaction with a lot of people that makes her act such way but whatever it is...she doesn't care one bit. What matters is, when she sets her mind to doing something, she doesn't back down from it.

Amina knew Yasmeen was up to something, probably another of her crazy ideas that she wouldn't listen to anyone. But still, she tried to talk her out of it.

It did not work.

And she was right, because Yasmeen played the ultimate card.

"I'm sorry. Who did you say you are again?"

Yasmeen blinked, looking up to meet the older woman's eyes. Her lips then stretched into a warm, small smile that one would pass for innocent and sweet-though her mind is nowhere near that. Her head then tilted downwards, feigning the shy gesture. "I'm Asad's girlfriend, Yasmeen"

Ama's eyes widened, mouth hung open for such a long time that an insect could fly in.

Yes, Yasmeen went to Asad's house because in her defense, there's no way he would ruin her wedding and then get married. A happy marriage? Oh please, she won't let that happen. Not after hers got ruined because of him.

This could either work, or be an epic fail. Nonetheless, she is taking the risk!

It was a little after noon on Wednesday, a day after Amina has told her all about Asad when she decided to go to his house and all hell shall break loose. Amina's information has so far been accurate, because she gave her the exact location of his house and it turns out to be correct.

Leaving the house wasn't much of a hassle, especially since her mother is still in her room and the only person that could keep an eye on her is Nusaiba. But well, Nusaiba is another person with a few loose screws like Yasmeen.

In simple words, she's an advocate for violence. In her words, "We don't want peace, we went violence because, it is the way of life"

Yasmeen couldn't leave the house without telling her for safety sakes, and her response was not what the latter anticipated.

"Where are you going again?" Nusaiba asked, when Yasmeen popped up in her room all dressed up. It is so unlike Yasmeen, because it seems she put effort into dressing up that day.

The Yasmeen everyone knows would rather avoid anything that will involve dressing up. Even with her wedding issue in those past few weeks, she hated anything that will make her doll up.

But there she is, looking like someone fit for a photoshoot or wedding reception. Who knew Yasmeen could rock the traditional look like a new bride? And especially not with that glowing skin...beauty at its finest. That's probably the only thing Yasmeen liked about her wedding. No, not going through the struggle of getting a glowing skin, but the result.

Yasmeen swallowed thickly, fiddling with her fingers as she looked up through her lashes and offered her sister a small, seemingly innocent smile. "Adda na, you know you're the best right? Your excellency, my sister. There's no one else like you. Absolutely no one. After you--"

"Cut the hype and just tell me, me kikeso?" Nusaiba folded her arms over her torso, giving her younger sister her full attention. Knowing the girl, she wants something and by the looks of it, she wants to go out too. "You still want to go out in this situation? Yasmeen meyasa ba kya ji ne? It's only been a few days and you want to get yourself in more trouble?"