2. Unwelcoming

You walked through the frigid corridors trying to remeber the directions you were given. You found an arch with long stairs running down, the tell-tale sign you had reached Il Dottore's lab.

Not to mention the muffled screams from Haeresys ringing out through the corridor.

You took a deep breath before walking down the stairs, each step your worries grew.

You had heard storries about how The Doctor had turned his last assistant into a robot and left him to wander around Mondstadt.

That's probably the most sane thing the bastard had done. Between murdering hundreds of people and experimenting on children, you wondered why the Fatui kept him around, yes he was powerful, but the guy had a screw or two loose.

You shook your head to try and clear your mind when you realised you had reached the bottom of the stairs and were now face to face with a large metal door.

Taking a deep breath you knocked rather loudly on it, instantly regretting your decision.

You heard shuffling behind the door and some rather annoyed grumbling before hearing gears turning and a few unrecognisable mechanisms being activated.

Who the fuck is he trying to keep out.

The door opened slightly to reveal a pale man with a mask covering three quaters of his face, with only his left cheek showing. His hair was curled upwards and teal in colour. His red eyes were staring right at you with murderous intent.

A segment.

You knew The Doctor had 'snapshots' of himself. You learnt that much from working under Scaramouche. The current Dottore, was know as Prime, though that was probably just for ease of telling each segment apart.

"Apologies, Lord Harbinger, I'm Luitenant L/n, your new assistant."

The man infront of you just scoffed before returning inside the lab.

You stood there dumbfounded, wondering whether to follow him or to wait until he came back, if he ever did.

He's worse than Scaramouche.

He didn't leave you wondering for long though, he returned with a piece of paper and handed it to you.

"Your office is in Haeresys so you can leave your belongings there, as for the paper, you aren't to return until everything is done. Though i should mention," he pulled an ornate gold pocket watch from his vest pocket, "If you haven't returned by midnight, you'll end up on my operating table, do I make myself clear Luitenant?"

Definitely worse than Scaramouche.

"Of course, Lord Harbinger,"

With that he slammed the door, leaving you to worry about how the fuck you were going to survive working with this mad bastard.

A/N

AHH OH MY GOD SRRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I GOT SICK 😭 also omg the livestram was so good hoyo really fed us with scara AND dottore
also for now this will mainly be webbtorre but i promise prime will come into it soon 😋
OH AND TYSM I LITTERALLY WROTE THIS ON A WHIM SO IM GLAD PPL ARE ENJOYING IT N READING IT also if u guys have any suggestions or notice any mistakes pls lmk ANYWAYS I MIGHT DO ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY OR I MIGHT NOT IDRK SO BYE FOR NOW