23. Confusing

| Prime POV |

I had spent the whole day working, and the remainder of it reading.

The past few hours of my life were dedicated to reading books about love.

Those were hours I would never be able to get back. All of the books were about how 'normal' relationships work, but none were about how to balance a relationship between a Harbinger and their assistant.

Not to mention the headache that was my assistant, how dare they lie to me.

However, if what they are saying is true, then I need to speak with 219 and 203, whatever Y/n knows I need to know too, just to figure out how to best approach this situation.

This whole thing was complicated enough as is.

I pulled a piece of paper out from a drawer and got to writing.

What makes my situation conplicated, an analysis by Il Dottore.

1.) My clones
-Weakness
-May tell them about my past
2.) My past
3.) My position
4.) Them.

Well, it was good enough for now, I was no longer in the Akademiya so I didn't have to worry about writing a fully-fledged report, then again I would be the only one to read this so it didn't really matter how I set it out.

However if any of the other Harbingers found it, I would never live it down.

This is the problem with me being 'in love', there are so many things that could go wrong.

I should add that to the analysis.

Things that could go wrong:
-The other Harbingers find out
-Her Majesty finds out
-I get rejected
-They leave

I always was the pessimistic type.

I felt a smile creep onto my face as I remembered how they called me 'Dot', it wasn't as thoughtful as the name they gave 219, but I could hardly argue.

What have they done to me?

I'm a mess, I shouldn't be feeling like this.

They are just a lowly assistant.

And yet, even their name makes me feel warm all over.

Y/n L/n.

I will make you mine.

A/N

AND IM BACK THIS CHAPTER IS ALOT SHORTER CUZ MY ENGLISH ASSESSMENT FRIED MY BRAIN BUT I HOPE U ALL ENJOYED NONETHELESS

ALSO ALL OF UR COMMENTS ARE HONESTLY SO FUNNY SO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF UR KIND WORDS

UNTIL NEXT TIME TAKE CARE