22. Il Dottore

(Warning: graphic description towards the end of the chapter)

You left the lab at a quick pace, or at least tried to.

"Where are you going?"

"To my quaters, sir."

"What's behind your back?"

How did he know? He had his back turned so how could he know?

"The way your walking pattern changed was the biggest give away, so let me see what is behind your back," he said turning around to face you.

You hesitantly pulled the penguin from behind your back, turning it around to face The Doctor.

He took it from you and examined it closely.

"How do you know about 203?" He asked you.

"I don't, sir, I only know 219," you lied, even though you knew The Doctor wouldn't be happy about it.

"Lying is not a good idea L/n. Tell me how you know about 203."

You stayed silent. What was it that Petit Loup said?

219 would be decommissioned, 203  didn't want either of us to get hurt.

"He was in there with 219, I didn't realise he was there at first, it was only when he came out of hiding that I saw him and Ténèbres introduced us,"

The silence was deafening as he handed you the penguin back.

"Pull a chair up," Dottore said as he sat on the edge of a counter

You took a chair that was placed neatly away under a table. As you sat infront of The Doctor your anxiety grew, it didn't help that he was looking down upon you.

"203 was an accident, it wasn't my intention to create a clone so young, but due to the process being new to me at the time, I ended up creating a segment that represents eight year old me," Prime explained, "Not even the other Harbingers know about him so you will take this little secret to your grave, do I make myself clear Luitenant?"

"Yes sir."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I have no idea why 219 likes him so much, but if the two of them are working together and trusting you, I think thats an exciting development," he seemed like he was talking to himself, "If you so much as hurt a hair on 203's head, I will kill you, and don't think that is an empty threat, becuase I can assure you that if you were to hurt him, I would make your face into a mask and wear it, not to mention how I would parade your skull about the Palace halls."

You blinked at The Harbinger, unable to respond.

His smile tilted upwards, revealing his shark-like teeth, "Good, I'm glad we could agree on that," he lifted himself from the table, "You're dismissed маленькая птица,"

"Bye for now, Dot," you quickly walked out of the lab, hoping you wouldn't get scolded for the nickname you gave him.

Wait, he called me little bird?

A/N

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER I KIND OF HIT A WALL AND DIDNT REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE THIS ONE

however.

i have my english book back which means SHORT DOTTORE STORY

SO THAT SHOULD BE OUT IN AN HOUR OR SO

IT WILL PROBABLY BE SPLIT UP INTO LIKE 6 CHAPTERS BUT THEY WILL BE RELATIVELY SHORT SO DW

also srry for the lack of updates i try to upload every day or so but ive had a weird couple of days but everything should be back to normal soon

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES <3