30. Relaxing (Part 2)

You both decided to go to the bakery Tènèbres had took you to not too long ago.

When you arrived at the edge of Sneznhaya's main city, Dottore pulled his hand away from yours and walked slightly quicker, just so he was a few paces ahead.

He walked with an air of purpose around him, his chest puffed out and his chin raised high. Anybody would be forgiven for thinking he was on a very important mission.

You were struggling to keep up due to his fast pace, but found yourself rather amused by the long tracks left in the snow from his coat.

When you arrived at the bakery he waited for you to catch up a bit before opening the door to the bakery.

The place went silent as he walked in, but quiet chatter soon resumed when he walked up to the counter.

You waited paitently behind him as he ordered some pastries and other sweet treats, along with two cups of tea.

The man behind the counter quickly scurried off and Dottore took off his coat and handed it to you, instructing you to find a table for the both of you to sit at.

You waited for a few minutes before Dottore came over with you food and drinks.

Dottore picked out a cinnamon roll and ate it slowly, covering his mouth every time he took a bite.

"I hate eating with this mask on," He complained before taking another bite.

"It could be worse," You said, picking up a pastry from the small pile you had in front of you, "You could have Ténébres' mask,"

He nodded in agreement, "That was the worst part about that mask,"

You took a bite of your pastry, before blowing over the surface of your tea and taking a sip.

"You know when you drink with your mask on, does the tip of it go in your drink?"

"Sometimes, depends what I'm drinking out of" He smiled before continuing, " I've actually ruined three masks drinking hot coffee,"

"Really?"

"Yes, Her Majesty was not pleased,"

"You learn something new everyday I suppose," You said before taking another sip of your tea.

The two of you ate in silence for awhile, before Dottore began to speak again.

"How've you enjoyed your time working under me so far?"

"It's been nice actually, it definitely hasn't been as harsh as I was expecting. It's a good break from stopping Scaramouche from killing the new recruits,"

Dottore laughed, "I'm glad. That guy can be a handful sometimes,"

"Tell me about it,"

"Actually, he's due a check-up soon. Shit. I don't have the energy to deal with that brats outbursts."

"You could always knock him out for it," You suggested

"I should honestly, last time I had to get Pierro to help me tie him down,"

You almost choked on your tea, "He's that bad?"

"Yeah, it's so tiring dealing with him,"

"Well, I'm here now, I might be able to help out a bit,"

The man across from you smiled slightly, "Thank you, Y/n, I appreciate it."

You two talked for a while longer, before leaving the bakery and continuing your day out.

A/N

OML IM GOING TO HAVE TO DO A PART THREE CUZ I GENUINELY DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IF ANY OF U HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR WHAT U AND DOTTORE R GNA DO ON UR CHEEKY LITTLE DAY OUT LMK

ALSO FUNNY STORY I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS OF MY BUS YDAY SO THAT WAS FUN 😋
IM OKAY THO MY BACK HURTS ABIT BUT ILL BE OKAY

wheres dottore when u need him honestly

I ALSO WANT TO APPOLOGISE FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES IVE HAD A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK AND A GENERAL LACK OF TUME

THERE SHOULD BE MORE COMING SOON IM HOPING TO GET BACK INTO UPLOADING LIKE EVERY 2 DAYS OR SUM?? IDK ILL TRY MY BEST

ALSO WE HAVE NEARLY 40K READS WTF?? THANK U ALL SO MUCH

ANYWAYS I HOPE U ALL ENJOYED AS ALWAYS I LOVE U ALL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES 💗💗