Stealing Stolen Things

I know people don't like it when they post what the MC wear's, but here is what El is wearing to the party.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

-DA

----------

Once again El's clothes were skewed across the floor as she tried to find something that would match Caroline's dress. Groaning, she spinned around to look back in her closet, placing her hands on the door frame. "I never thought I would say this, but I have nothing to wear."

Dasher poked his head out from under a shirt. "Magic the clothes"

"Right." She blinked, feeling stupid for not thinking about it before. "Thanks."

El looked around, landing on a pair of black slacks. Picking them up, she then spotted one of the old Elena's tank tops and a red blazer that hung off her desk chair. "That could work."

The witch tossed the articles of clothing onto the bed, ready to spell them when her phone, that laid on her night stand, started to buzz. Side stepping over the mess, she picked it up. "Hello?"

"Elena, sweetheart. How are you?"

"Mrs. Lockwood, hi. I'm good." El answered. "How bout you?"

"To be honest, not good."

"Oh?"

"I cannot for the life of me find your father's watch, I'm afraid I may have lost it."

El waved her hand around, causing the clothes to fly back into the closet. "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs. Lockwood, but I could not find it in any of the boxes I pulled." She put on her best apologetic voice. "It must still be in storage."

"Is there any way you get get it before the party?"

She rolled her eyes at the woman, she was making it obvious that she was desperate. "I'm sorry Mrs. Lockwood, but there are so many boxes in storage. I'm afraid I won't be able to find it before the party."

"Well..." The doppelganger could feel the nervousness oozing through the phone. "Then I guess it's fine if we don't show it this year. I'll see you at the party Elena, goodbye."

"Bye Mrs. Lockwood." El hangs up with a huff. Tossing her phone on the dresser, she turned to look back at the mis-match outfit that laid on her bed. "Okay, Dasher. Let's magic these sons-of-bitches."

Dasher just rolled his eyes.

—-------

Jenna had left for the party a while ago, having 'volunteered' to help set up. So Dasher laid at the bottom of the stairs as El sat on the steps, leg bouncing up and down. Her mind was filled with the nights 'what if's'. Like, 'was this a date?', 'Are we gonna dance?' or the less fighting 'What if I can't get the moonstone?'. Her train of thoughts flew out the window once she heard a knock.

Jumping up, the witch patted her pup's head before walking up to the door. Holding out her hand to grab the doorknob, El paused. She couldn't open the door empty handed! If this was a date, she would not be the one not giving the something you give on first dates. Thinking quickly, she used her magic to make a single white rose, that way the two girls would match even more.

Blowing out a breath, she pulled the door open. El's face grew a smile as she greeted who was at the door. "Princess." But it faded when she saw who was standing behind her. "And Bonnie?"

"Hey Elena."

El fiddled with the flower in her grasp. "I didn't know you were coming tonight? With us, I mean."