Meeting a Goddess(?)

Jamie felt something wet on her face. From the amount of times she awoke to the same feeling, she knew it was Dasher. "Yes, buddy. I'm up." Her eyes fluttered open, before shutting again from a the light.

She then shot up with open eyes, remembering what happend a few minutes before. Jamie grabbed Dasher and pulled her one year old "puppy" into a hug.

"I hope I'm not interrupting?" Came a voice behind the two.

Jamie spun around, holding onto Dashers collar. She came face to face with a girl of darker skin and long hair.

"No need to be afraid, my little warrior." The girl commented when she saw how tight she was holding onto her companion.

Jamie losses her hold on her dogs collar only a tiny bit, trying to push down the fear of not knowing what's happening. "Um, who are you and what is this place?"

"You're in limbo, my little warrior. On the verge of new life." Was the answer she received.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jamie was even more confused then before. Before asking another question. "Why do you keep calling me that?"

A sad smile appeared on the woman's lips as she answered her first question. "When traveling the states to your next years of schooling, the crash you were in was fatal. Your mother survived, you and your furry companion, didn't."

Her hand covered her mouth with tears in her eyes, not believing. Jamie shook her head. "No, no, no. That, that cant, no."

Dasher tried to comfort his Mom, rubbing his nose on her leg, while the woman walked closer, putting her hand on the teenager's shoulder. "I'm sorry little warrior, I truly am."

It seemed like years before Jamie pulled herself togather. She looked towards the woman with red rimmed eyes and puffy cheeks. "If I'm dead? Why am I here?"

"Because I chose you, my little warrior. To bring balance to my world."

Jamie sniffed. "I don't understand. What world?"

A small chuckle escaped the darker skinned human lips. "You are bright, my child. You do remember your theory of the multiverse, do you not?"

A frown pulled at Jamie's lips. "Yeah, of course. Each T.V. show or movie has it's own world. We just vibrate at different frequencies, so we can't see eachother." She paused for a second. "Why is that of importance to you?"

The woman held out her hand for Jamie to grabbed, beckoning for her and Dasher to follow. "Because that is were you are headed." She looked down at her. "Before I send you off I must tell you a few things. My name is Qetsiyah, I'm the creater of the Other Side."

Jamie looked always from the woman now know as Qetsiyah. A look of realization crossed her face. "The Other Side, as in the Vampire Diaries and The Originals?"

A smile pulled at Qetsiyah lips. "You catch on quickly, my little warrior. Yes, you are correct. You see, the new doppleganger," she said the word with a slight sneer, "died on the hospital bed, and while her soul is gone. I was able to keep her heart pumping." Qetsiyah stopped walking, causing Jamie and Dasher to stop as well. "I need you to take her place and fix the mistakes that she would have made."

Jamie had to back track. "Wait, wait. Go back. You want me to take over Elena Gilbert's body and use my foreknowledge to fix her mistakes? I'm barely passed season two and I live off spoilers from the other seasons!"

"You will do well, my little warrior. You will have the power of magic on your side." Qetsiyah reassured her. "Now, before I send you on your way. Two things you must know. One, you and Dasher will be able to talk telepathically. And two, careful who you tell your secret. Do you understand?"

"I don't really have a choice."

Qetsiyah shook her head. "I'm afraid you don't. Good luck, my little warrior. I hope you and your companion travel safe."

Then a bright light flashed away the scene. Next thing Jamie knows, she's waking up in a hospital bed surrounded by Elena Gilbert's last remaining family.