Saving Damsels In Distress

El was sprawled out on her bed, completely unresponsive. Her phone went off dozens of times but still no movement. It almost seemed like her body was forcing the doppelganger to stay asleep till she replenished all her energy. There was a good chance she would have slept through the entire day if Caroline Forbes had not slammed her door open.

"El!" As Caroline announced herself, screaming once the door was open. El yelped at the sudden noise as she tripped over her sheets and fell to the ground with a thump.

Popping up, her eyes adjusting to the harsh light as Care opened her curtains. "I'm up, I'm up!" Brushing her hair out of her face as she stumbled to her feet, she came face to face with Caroline who was tapping her foot with her arms crossed in her swimsuit. "Shit...the car wash...."

"Yes, the car wash!" The blonde repeated. "It starts in thirty minutes and you're not even ready."

Bringing her hands together, El pursed her lips before bringing them into a smile. "I will get ready right now and then meet you downstairs in ten."

"Fine. But if you're not, Me and Dasher are leaving without you." Caroline uncrossed her arms, while giving the girl a minor glare.

"And that is completely reasonable." The witch smiled, hoping to get back on Care's good side.

Her eyes just narrowed even more. "Ten minutes." Quickly, Caroline turned on her heels, shutting the door as she left. Leaving El to get ready for the car wash.

—-------

"Why do I need to wear these?" Dasher chewed on the bootie that was on his left front paw.

"Don't chew on that." El said, turning her body to look at him from the front seat, pushing his mouth away from the shoe. "And you're wearing them to keep your feet from burning."

The husky whined. "How bout a magic?"

The witch snorted. "I'm not spelling your paws."

"How do you do that?" Caroline asked, eyes still on the road as they drove down to the car wash. "You always seem to know what he's thinking."

El turned back in her seat, now facing the road. Leaning her head on the head rest, she glanced at the blonde with an amused glint in her eye. "Maybe cause I'm just an amazing dog mom."

"Really?" Caroline didn't believe her. "And it has nothing to do with you being a witch?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"That's cryptic."

The doppelganger snorted. "Like you said, I'm a witch. Witches are supposed to be cryptic. It's part of our charm."

"I thought witches were supposed to be bitches?" The blonde driving turned her head to glance at the brunette before looking back onto the road.

"That too." El didn't deny it, it's well known in the supernatural world that witches seemed to always have sticks up their asses. Probably because they constantly stick their ideologies down others' throats, being the 'servants of nature' and all that. "That's a lot of cars..." She changed topics once she saw the line parked in front of the school.

Caroline pulled into her designated spot, parking the car. "It's the Sexy Suds Car Wash."

"Mystic Falls definitely had a problem with sexualling kids." The witch mumbled under her breath, wondering how that name got past the principal.

"What was that?" Care was already out of the car, opening the back door to let Dasher out.

El quickly unbuckled her seat belt. "Nothing, Princess." Getting out of the car, she pulled her shirt off and placed it on her seat, leaving her in jean shorts and a black bikini top. Shutting the door she saw Carlone staring at her back. "Is there something on my back?"