Magical Talks

Well, she finally did it. She sold her car, got a scooter, cut her hair, and after weeks of wearing Jenna down, telling her the 'reason' for the phoenix tattoo. She broke.

Elena felt better, almost. Like she was being her own person, like she wasn't a body stealing parasite.

So, here the seventeen year old was. Sitting on the couch petting Dasher, eating popcorn, and watching T.V. She needed a small break from all the planning over summer. Trying to get things in order.

From finding Vervain and soaking it into her bracelet, to getting a job at the grill (she starts next week), to even purchasing a 2009 Yamaha Vino 125 Scooter after selling her car for 7,000 dollars.

Next thing Elena knows,is that she walking among nothingness. "What the hell?"

"Hello, little warrior."

Elena screamed as she turned. Not expecting to see Qetsiyah ever again. "Uh, hi. Where are we?"

"We are in the dream scape. It's how we will be communicating and where you will learn magic." Was the answer she received.

"Magic?"

"You are part of a traveler line, are you not?"

Elena shrugged. "I mean, yeah. But, travelers can't do their own magic."

Qetsiyah nodded, agreeing with her. "That may be so, but with this," she opens her palm showing a ring with a yellow stone before sliding it onto Elena's right index finger. "and with training you can."

Elena gave her supposed mentor a questionable look, this cause the witch to laugh. "You see, my little warrior. This stone help conduct your magic. It's called agni Glgold danburite. It represents clairvoyance. Something that, little one, you have."

Elena held up her hand to inspect the ring. It wasn't very flashy. The only real flashy thing about it was the huge round shape stone slap bag in the middle. "This helps me use magic?"

Qetsiyah nodded, before cupping her cheeks. "Yes it does, my little warrior. But you must be careful. If you over use your magic it will have disastrous consequences. Do you understand?"

The teenager nodded. Qetsiyah kissed her forehead in a motherly way. "You must go, little warrior. Goodbye."

And before Elena said anything else, she woke up to Jenna drinking coffee in the kitchen.

-------------

This is the scooter

This is the scooter. ⬆️

Also, yes I know. Elena is now a witch. Well, kinda I guess. She does have magic blood, it's just needs a small boost.

Hope that makes sense.

-DA