To-Do List

The bridge burning down was successful; in fact the town started to rebuild it. She suspected people thought Elena did it, but no one said anything. She was grateful for that.

But, here she was pacing around her room with Dasher laying on the bed. Trying to find ways she could persuade Jenna into doing the changes she wants.

Selling her car and buying an electric scooter would be easy enough. Just have to blame it on PTDS. They already let Elena walk everywhere.

She'd have to find Vervain somewhere. But, that wouldn't be a huge problem. One, cause vampires wouldn't show up for another three or so months. Two, vervain tea exists. And Three, vervain isn't uncommon as people like to believe.

A haircut would be beneficial as well, so Katherine couldn't impersonate her as easily like in the show. But, the tattoo? That was going to be the hard part. If she wanted it professionally done Elena would need Jenna present.

Elena also needed to find Mikael. She barely remembers where in the show he is. All she knows from spoilers is that he's trapped in a cemetery called Charlotte. And who knows how many cemeteries are called Charlotte.

Having a job would be good too. Maybe even self defense classes. They would be good covers on why she isn't home as much and make her a not-so-easy target. Even as the doppleganger.

Now to find a way to convince her "Aunt" Jenna of all this. Should she make a Google Slide? No, wait. It's PowerPoint. Google slide hasn't been made yet. The time change was already beginning to get on the body snatcher's nerves.

Elena sighed before laying down on the bed next to Dasher and mutterd. "This is gonna be a trainwreck."

She then pretended not to here the sound of agreement while she wrote down the To-Do list.