First Shifts With A Side Of Bitch

Elena walked into the back of the Mystic Grill, ten minites early for her first shift. She dumped her satchel into the locker and sat her helemt on top. Slightly humning to a song from some disney musical.

When she became situated she pulled out her phone and saw she only had a couple minutes left before her shift starts, so she left to go find Brent, the owner.

"Elena!" Brent greated her when they say eachother. But, right next to him was Vickie Donovan. Matt's sister, Jermey's future infatuation, the druggy.

Blowing out a breath, she forced a smile. "Brent, hi." Elena turned to Vick. "Hey, Vickie."

The older female didn't say anything, to busy glaring at the woman who broke her little brother's heart.

Brent noticing the tension, spoke up to remove it. "So, first day. Hope you're excited."

"Very." The doppleganger nodded.

"Good." Brent clapped his hands. "Now, you'll be shadowing Victoria today. Just follow her lead and you'll do great."

Both of the girls nodded with fake smiles on their faces, watching the owner walk away. When they noticed he was gone, Vickie turned towards Elena. "Listen, bitch. Just stay out of my way and don't talk."

Elena gave her a look of disbelief. "Look, I get it. I broke Matt's heart. But, I rather do it now then at the alter. Now, do you'll job and get over it." She then handed her the waitress pad. "Now, show me what to do. The sooner I know, the sooner you get to ditch me, capiche?"

Vickie scowled at the younger girl, snacting the notebok out of her hands. "capiche."