𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

❤️

Mayu, her voice is as sweet as honey. She loves singing and spends her time enjoying the company of her lovely parents. Being the only child of a wealthy family, she had her benefits and made her a spoilt brat. However, the demerits of it spoke volumes and tore apart her heart when she gladly had bestowed it to someone who she thought was really in love with her.

Utterly saddened by the betrayal, Mayu started to keep herself isolated away from people. Upon realizing the situation their daughter is in, her parents decided to send her to the village where her paternal grandparents are residing in. They are one of the highly respected people in the village and are exceptionally loaded with cash and traditions.

Mayu didn't think twice before fleeing off the city and to the village but what she didn't imagine was falling in love again, with a farmer.

Shiva is a farmer, totally illiterate but his strong yet soft, determined yet docile, and absolute delicate character...oh not to forget that eye-catching physique he has attained by doing all sorts of works in the fields, had Mayu gawking at him like a human who has seen a butterfly for the first time.

And she knew he would make her dwell in love the moment he looked into her eyes with pure admiration and care over her.

Those eyes soon became the reason for her happiness.

In other words,

His eyes, her paradise.

....................

Short story😁♥️

How does the concept sounds guys?

Don't worry I have the story completed 😘

Chapter upto 5 updated ❤️