𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

Shiva

I grabbed Mayu's luggage as she declined off the train and led her to our home.

She will be with me forever from now on. I should take care of her to my adequate proficiency cause she had sacrificed all those superfluities just for the love she possesses for me. I stared at Mayu who was trudging through the arenas while looking around at the alluring sight of wind tickling the crops and trees.

I smiled as I rewind the first few moments that I had with Mayu. Her insensible words and those unorganized actions of her... makes me angry even now.

But she has rectified herself a lot throughout this one year. She has become a lot more gentler and adorable. I really really love her so much!!

Once we reached our home, Mayu locked her hands around my arms and grinned up at me. "Though we are married for a year, this is the day we will officially commence living together. So, please enter the home while setting your right foot in first" I nodded slightly, basking in her happiness and the glow that washed over her face by the reclining sun down on the horizon.

And then we strived to enter our home with our right foot but the entrance cannot accommodate two people to intrude simultaneously, so we were stuck there. I felt saddened and lent a guilty look to Mayu. Meanwhile, she seemed to be planning something, I assessed it by her expression.

She suddenly slung her arms around my neck and clung to me. With my free hand, I quickly stabilized her on me. "Now let's go!" She giggled in my ears, drawing a smile on my face.

While we were in our tiny cement floored living room, I installed the luggage to a corner and wrapped my both arms around Mayu who was still sagging on me.

"Mayu, go and freshen up, I will make tea" I patted her hair, but she just inserted her head deep into the skin on my neck, refusing to leave me. I sucked in a breath effortlessly as her actions stirred up something in my body...

"Mayu..." She was unmoving. Eventually understanding she wouldn't give in, I carried her to the room and applied a bit of strength which is enough to create her body to detach from me. I then slipped her onto the bed. "You...!" She attempted to hold on to me again but I dodged it and dashed out of the room, latching the room door from outside.

I heard her cursing and screaming from inside and after a few instants, with one last kick to the door, I sensed her retreating away by her fading sound of footsteps.

Shaking my head, I forwarded towards the kitchen and prepared two cups of tea. I waited for almost one hour for Mayu to either call out or hit on the door to open, however, there was no response from her...

Frowning, I unlocked the door by myself and instantaneously I regretted it. The view before me was tempting, sensual, and stimulating my genital to raise...

Mayu was seated in the bed, her body just enclosed in a little pink fluffy towel. Her hair saturated...her skin was glistening freshly due to the bath.

Upon seeing me, Mayu sighed casually and leaned back, spotting her palm onto the bed to balance herself.

"Closing me on this room just like that? How do you think I will change clothes when my luggage is out there" she quirked her eyebrows, whereas I couldn't take in any of her words...I was mesmerized and intrigued by her swell of the bosoms peeking out of the towel due to her posture.

I had the urge to just go and clutch it in my hands. And within seconds, I found myself strolling toward her and doing the same. Mayu yelped at the unexpected action and gazed into my eyes...breathing heavily.

How many days and months were we made to stay away from each other? I know she wanted this as much as I...but I controlled myself, reminding myself of the oath that I gave to her parents.