𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Shiva

For the very first time in my life, I felt ecstatic. My heart is throbbing at such momentum, that I couldn't understand what was happening to me.

Mayu ma ceased moving and left the rope. To not knock her down, I too let go of it.

She then twirled at me and perked up, not blinking her eyes as she did so. I was gazing down at her in a daze...

Our staring contest came to an end when the sky decided to shed down raindrops. That was way too unexpected.

Grinning, Mayu ma backed off and basked the feeling of rain gliding on her. The mud mask trailed off from her face, flashing her bare skin.

I smiled, gawking at her rejoicing in the rain.

Mayu ma has dug a special place in my heart...I couldn't say what it is. But I just really like her.

"Ahh this is awesome" she spin around the mud and before I could save her, she stumbled and fell to the soaked soil.

Shocking myself, I chuckled at her state. I should help her up, right? This is not the time to laugh!

"You...Shiva!!" The girl who was lying on the ground suddenly raised up and charged toward me. "Mayu ma no!!" And she was all over me, making me tumble back and crash down on the field.

We were in a very immoral posture! If any of the people here see us like this, the consequences would be too hazardous.

"Mayu ma, get up!" I shrieked. She was sitting on top of my abdomen, a grin, never leaving her face.

She shook her head negatively. Oh gosh...

I tried to move her away, but when I did so, she purposely glided down my abdomen...

My eyes became wide at her explicit behavior. I may be uneducated but not stupid enough to be unaware of these natural things.

"Mayu ma, you are crossing your limits" I warned her. I could feel myself getting aroused, I can't help it.

"I wish you do the same" she leaned down and placed her hands on either side of my shoulder.

"I will be frank Shiva, I really love you" she stared straight into my eyes. Her hips went further down and both of us stilled at the intimate touch.

"Mayu!" I yelled out in anger and something else.

Getting a clue of my resentment, she quickly withdrew herself from me and ran away. I didn't miss the tears that welled up in her eyes...

I was startled by my own outraged tone. Had I ever shouted at someone like this?

Absolutely no!

And the girl just proposed to me! I like her too but the upcoming three days without seeing or talking to her made me realize my real feelings for her.

After all, she is the only person I had allowed to touch my heart.

.......................

How was the story so far guys?❤️

Do comment! I have spent almost all my time writing this story.❤️