𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

Mayu

After tidying up myself off the dirt, I emerged from the pond and sighed happily. My hair was tied up so it didn't get dirty when I stumbled and fell in the mud. Hence, I didn't have to wash them.

Anyhow, my t-shirt and night pants are completely soggy but I couldn't care less about it as I'm finally rid of the mud.

Tilting my head up to peek at Shiva, I smiled dazzlingly at him. "Thank you for this and I'm really sorry for speaking of your parents.." he just nodded his head.

Well, anyways I guess he accepted my apology.

"So...I'm going back to my house! Bye," I grinned at him and was about to walk away but he ceased me with his words. "Mayu ma...um..are you going with those clothes? You can retreat after they are quite moderately dry" His stare was entirely on my face as he said that.

What's wrong with my clothes, huh?

Confused, I glimpsed down at myself and abruptly turned around in shame. The white t-shirt was showcasing my bra out due to being drenched in water...

"Mayu ma...If you don't mind, you can use this towel." Oh, I'm not refuting the brilliant offer in this miserable time. I extended my hands and Shiva stuffed his towel in them. I circled it around my body in a way that it hides my entire upper body.

Thank god I have worn black pants! Otherwise...damn I can't even visualize that explicit scene!

"Thanks again" muttering that, I hurriedly paced to my house. I skipped a few people on my path, but they didn't seem to care about my weird dressing sense with a towel. Some smiled at me, some inquired about my well-being. None got cynical about the towel. Splendid!

Upon acquiring my house, I saw grandpa perched on the veranda. Once he noticed me, his eyes went broad "What happened to you?" He asked, in surprise.

"Nothing thatha...I just slipped and fell into a pond. But goodness I knew how to swim haha" I nervously laughed, making my way inside the house.

Grandpa seemed to digest my response. On the other hand, Grandma was snoozing soundly while reclining on the couch in the living room. Sneakily, I surged to my dwelling and changed my clothes.

The towel Shiva had given to me...I picked it up and sauntered towards the washing machine in the wide restroom. Before tossing it in the cleansing cavity, I inspected the sandal towel. A smile grazed my lips as I reminisced the way Shiva had brushed his face and arms with it.

That's weird...why would I smile remembering that!?

Soon as that question popped into my head, I quickly slid the towel into the washing machine and turned on the rinsing switch.

Minutes later, Grandma called me for lunch.

After being done with it, I went to my room, more exactly, to the restroom, and shifted the towel to the drying compartment.

Then I took a prolonged nap. And I dreamt...about flowers, fishes...dense black beard..stop right there! Wake up Mayu!

I abruptly sat up on the bed and shook my head.

It's just been barely three days since I have known Shiva...then why am I suddenly going crazy over him?

Why!?

....................

How was the chapter guys?❤️