Season 1

addiction
/əˈdɪkʃ(ə)n/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance or activity.

Y/n Gilbert, a inspiring song writer, is the Sister of Sue Gilbert. Once there sister Mary died Sue marrys Austin.

Emily And Y/n's are just Best friends or so everyone thinks.

"Emily Dickinson You are my Addiction...I am an addict...and I need more of you...you are like a drug..I keep coming back for more...even if it's wrong.." Y/n spoke as she looks at the brown haired poet laying down next to her in the bed.

"Y/n Gilbert, We should marry each other so you can read more of my poems, and I can listen to you and your beautiful voice singing like angels" Emily whispered as Y/n sat at the piano grabbing a pencil from her lover's desk on the way.
***********

After the tragic death of the two girls sister Mary, Sue gets married to Emily's brother Austin. Which leaves the two lovers Y/n and Emily in a big crisis, now having to be sister in law's and fighting suitors wishing for one of their hands in marriage.

The two hiding themselves from a society that hates same sex relationships.

The two girls A poet and A singer and songwriter must find there place in the world, trying to be the great of all time and not have everyone forget them, in death.

© All rights go to the creater of Dickinson, I don't own anything, only the little plots I have created