6. I have never seen a volcano

Episode two; I have never seen a volcano

"It's all I have to bring today -

This, and my heart beside -

This, and my heart,

And all the fields -

And all the meadows wide -" Emily spoke the words of her new poem as she looked at Y/n sleeping peacefully beside her, she would love to wake up to this everyday.

Y/n had ended up getting moved to Emily's bed when her father had woken up. Emily woke up, and got Y/n off the floor and into her bed, she wasn't just going to let her sleep on the floor. Emily just admired her, looking at everything on her face, from her lips, red as a rose, to her nose, to her eyes that were closed so delicately as she rested undisturbed.

"Are you watching me sleep?" Y/n asked opening her eyes to look at Emily "maybe" she mutter, she looked like a kid who had been caught trying to sneaking cookies to their room. "Well don't it's creepy" she told her "well it won't matter when Sue and Austin leave because you won't be in my bed anymore." Y/n lifted her head "are you telling me to go back to the boarding house?" She asked panicked

"No I'm just saying that they are giving you, your own room, they will move Lavinia into Austin's room after they clean it and you are sleeping in her room" Emily told they worried girl, to calm her nerves. Y/n layed back down on the pillow, and turned to lay on her back. Emily also went to lay on her back, "just advice to give your sister, Austin eats cookies in the middle of the night, crumbs everywhere" Y/n laughed as Emily motioned with her hand them going everywhere, exploding like a firework.

"I want to go back to sleep" Y/n said mindlessly "I can't go back to sleep with you next to me" Emily said "because there's this noise and it rumbles and rumbles and rumbles" she sighed Y/n looked at her Dr rom the corner of her eyes "do you mean I snore?" Y/n and Emily turned there heads to look at each other. "I wish I could marry you, songbird" Emily whispered, "you'd be a terrible husband, my love" Y/n confessed, A shocked Emily took offence "how can you say that!" She let out a shocked gasp. "You have no practice skills...and your too small to fend of enemy's" she said in a small voice "okay fine" Emily agreed with that "but I bet I would look good in suit" the two girls smiled.

Emily took Y/n's hands and traced along her palms, Y/n hand one of her hands resting on the poet's neck "okay heres an idea we run away to the edge of the earth and just fall of together, with nothing but each other, I could read you my poems and you could sing your music, we wouldn't need anyone but each other, Angel" Emily said as Y/n looked at her still tired but listening "sounds nice" The two girl started to lean in but quickly pulled away and moved their hands away from each other when a knock disturb their peace. The two fixed the blanket to be in-between the two, Emily had the blanket to cover herself.