4.

Y/n, Emily and Sue walked into the backyard, wanted to get some fresh air after all of the events

Y/n, Emily and Sue walked into the backyard, wanted to get some fresh air after all of the events. The boys were playing bat mitten, Austin came and took Sue. The brown haired poet walked to the other side of the net with Y/n walking next to her. "Well babe it's done, your poem and Y/n's song will be published right next to a thing I wrote about Percy Shelly" Y/n spun around to face George. "I'm sorry what?" The girl exclaimed surprised.

"Emily gave me the song alone with her poem, to publish in the article" He spoke. Y/n would have been fine with having it published but not with her permission and her picking out which song.

Y/n would have been fine with it being published but not without her permission.

"The printers have it, it will be out next week" Emily walked towards the barn and pressed herself against it. "Em what's wrong?" Y/n asked "I'm just......" she didn't want to say it, but she had too "....scared" she confessed. "You....your fearless...and brave....and a genius...." Y/n turned the girl around by her shoulders "you have nothing to be afraid of...alright?" Y/n spoke

'god I wish I could kiss her right now' Emily thought, but then George spoke. "And you are too Y/n your music is going to be everywhere" Y/n smiled lightly.

"EMILY! Y/N" The two girls looked towards the porch and saw Lavinia standing there with baskets in her hands. She kept calling for the two "EMILY! Y/N! YOU HAVE TO COME INSIDE TO MAKE DINNER!" She yelled out to them.

"Come on" Y/n pulled the poet by her arm, towards the house. Emily would definitely kiss her after dinner was done. They past the fence where Henry was holding a chicken against the stump with one hand and an axe in the other. He swung and hit the chickens neck. Emily covered her eyes and Y/n's before they saw the head being removed.

Y/n and Emily went to the kitchen, Mrs Dickinson was placing the chicken feet into a bowl, Lavinia was Peeling potatoes with a knife, Emily started cutting strawberries and Y/n started cutting onions. The moved around doing different things to get the dinner cooked.

Y/n wipped the tears that fell because of chopping the onions, Emily smiled lightly at the girl across from her, as she placed all the ingredients into a bowl that Mrs Dickinson had past to her.

One they had done and everything was cooking Emily and Y/n went to set the table. Y/n carried the cups and Emily carries the plates, they placed everything down in front of each chair. Then Y/n went around placing a knife and fork and spoon at each plate, whilst Emily wrapped them with a napkin.

Y/n went outside and colleted a few flowers, she walked inside with the bouquet of flowers and placed them in the middle, of the table in the vase with water.

She took a rose from the vase and handed it to Emily who was standing next to her admire her and the work that had done. "What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."