2.

Y/n sat on the edge of Emily's bed, just admiring the brown haired poet as she wrote

Y/n sat on the edge of Emily's bed, just admiring the brown haired poet as she wrote. "Y/n I can feel your stare" the girl spoke, Y/n sat up straighter "well you are in your mind palace right now" Y/n spoke, as she flopped down on Emily's beds. "Okay talk to me Y/n about your new song"

"I can't I haven't got all the words."

"Well then what words have you written?" She asked trying to distract the songwriter from telling her to go down stairs.

Y/n stood up "nice try" she peppered kisses against the poet's shoulder "you need to go down stairs, your mother would be waiting for you" Emily and Y/n quickly listen to hear if Emily's mother was listening, which the two hoped she wasn't, "you need to go down stairs and meet your new suitor"

"But I don't want to be a housewife"

"Well we both know you would make a Terrible one anyway" Emily looked up from her writing, a schocked expression on her face "close your mouth darling you might catch flies"

"I could make a good housewife" Emily complained appalled by the idea of becoming one but she wanted to prove her little miss know it all girlfriend wrong.

"Sure"

"I could so be one. I could clean the fireplace and cook and do.............other stuff that I can't exactly think of right now" Emily crossed her arms over her chest. "Well great house wife Emily, go down stairs and meet the suitor"

Emily groaned, Y/n rolled her eyes at the dramatic poet "stop being so dramatic and go down stairs"

Emily reluctantly stood up and walked down stairs with Y/n trailing behind her, "I'm going to go home. Sue and Mary are probably looking for me" Y/n spoke to Emily

"Don't leave me?" She dramatic whispered as Y/n walked out the door. "Bye Emily, Behave" she mouth the last line to the girl who was standing at the staircase "bye Mrs Dickinson" Y/n called out before shutting the door to go back home.

Emily walked into the livingroom her hair covering her face like Samara "hello" she said in a raspy voice, Emily's mother jumped back and screamed in suprise. "Hello Emily" a man addressed the girl really happy to see her "oh come on, George heyy" Emily used her arm to flip her hair back, she shook the man's arm as he tried to kiss the back of it.

"You have made my daughters acquaintance" Mrs Dickinson asked as her daughter sat on the couch in a very improper sitting person for a lady "mum this is George, he's in the lit club with Austin, we hang out all the time" Mrs Dickinson looks at Goerge and smiles, he grins back at her.

Mrs Dickinson hands start to shake as she holds the tea cup and starts pouring hot water into the cup "well I was just telling George here...what a great wife you'll be" Mrs Dickinson explained "so frugal and punctilious you are in your Duties"

"Oh yeah I'm a real catch" she said sarcastically, Mrs Dickinson kicked her dress as she sipped her tea, "sit like a lady" she said, Emily scoffed and sat up with hunched shoulders "george can I talk to you for a second outside" she asked the man sitting on the chair. "Of course" he replied standing up.