Chapter 7 - The Demon and the Doll

In Transylvania...

Outside, a new morning was dawning in the secluded valley, the sun slowly beginning to show from behind the snow-capped mountain range.

Her eyes being closed, Hella was moaning happily with pleasure, lying on her back in the big bed in the bedroom, naked, while Mathias, also completely undressed, was on her, making love to her tenderly while kissing her neck with several smoochs. Then he came back to kiss her passionately on the mouth, their lips parting and their tongues touching.

Then, when they had reached orgasm, feeling this intense pleasure in unison, Mathias gently withdrew from Hella and came to lie down next to her. Both were panting, hot, but happy, still holding hands under the covers of the bed. The couple remained snuggled up against each other, entwined and looking at each other tenderly, Mathias coming to brush aside a lock of Hella's blond hair to get a better look at her face.

_"I could stay here, looking at you and touching you for hours..." said Mathias with a teasing but loving little smile.

_"Hey, little rascal, you have to know how to remain patient to appreciate things..." Hella replied, giving him a friendly pat on the cheek.

The couple chuckled together, then kissed each other lovingly and passionately one last time, before Hella got up from the bed, walked over to her clothes on a chair, and began to dress. Mathias stayed in bed, watching her put on her clothes. He stood up too, and approached the Scarbie's back as she finished putting on her denim jacket. She chuckled softly as she felt Mathias' body gently press against her from behind, his arms wrapping around her waist and his lips beginning to kiss her neck.

_"Come on, Mathias, I have to go. I have work to do, you know? And you, I remind you that you have your training to practice, for your own good." Hella said lovingly, turning around, sticking to Mathias and wrapping her arms around his neck.

_"I know, but it's just that... I had been away from you for a long time, and with everything that was going on, I wasn't even sure that I would even be able to see you again. It's for that I decided to leave my country." Calmly explained the young man.

Hella understood perfectly, being even touched that he decided to leave his own country to come and live with her. She kissed the young man's cheek.

_ "We can do it again tonight, if you want." she whispered in Mathias' ear in a loving and naughty tone.

_"And you dare to tell me that I'm the rascal." replied Mathias with a small smile and a wink.

They shared a loving little laugh again, a last kiss for this morning, then Mathias went to get dressed and ready while Hella left the bedroom to go down into the heart of the factory and supervise the work of her zombie dolls, but also to continue working in her private workshop on the new weapon she was making.

Work was in full swing in the bowels of the old metal factory, now brought back into service by Hella and her army of dolls that she could summon at will and which was her very first power when she joined the brotherhood. In this scent of scrap metal and gasoline, the living dolls stood by the dozens in the middle of the large mechanical carpets distributing in infinite quantity various pieces of metal, which the dolls examined one by one with attention and deposited the interesting pieces in large boxes, carried away by other dolls to be taken to the forges where weapons and armor were made from these metal parts. In the forges, the dolls working there were forced to wear special outfits in order to protect themselves from the infernal heat that reigned there because of the many ovens. The metal pieces were immediately thrown into the great pits of fire, to be melted there, to then flow into the many metal containers of different looks, such as swords, axes, and others. In other workshops in the factory, dolls were busy working on a machine that Hella had come up with: humanoid automatons, 3 meters high, entirely covered with metal plates and armed with a drill in each hand for the clinch.