Chapter 13 - The Eye of GENESIS

Mr. Lordi could not understand what he was looking at... He saw himself, a child, but unconscious, terribly weakened and seeming almost on the verge of death, his body covered in blood which was not his own... A tall humanoid, winged, luminous female figure, whom he recognized as the Archangel of Fate Naaririel, was there too, carrying the child Monsterman in her arms...

She advanced in the middle of an immense space which he did not recognize. A large floating rocky platform in the middle of an endless sky and surrounded right through by gigantic whirlwinds, titanic tornadoes several tens of meters wide. In the wind fell snowflakes dancing in the air currents. In the sea of ​​clouds that covered the entire top of the sky, white flashes were sometimes spat out, letting their powerful roar be heard but seeming to be attracted by the whirlwinds like lightning conductors.

In the center of the platform was a gigantic pile of thick wooden roots on which had grown clusters of leaves, white and crystalline like ice... When Naaririel approached with the young Mr. Lordi in her arms, something happened and rose from the center of the roots, like a nascent tree... Naaririel contemplated this form which rose in front of her, without retreating a step and showing no fear... From the enormous roots had just emerged a form tall of several hundreds of meters ... a long, slowly undulating snake body, adorned with several pairs of small clawed legs, but one arm seemed much longer than the others... At the top of this serpentine body was a reptilian head and sporting majestic horns almost resembling a stag's antlers... The huge serpentine creature showed glowing blue eyes and let out a deep neutral growl that echoed through all of space, shaking the swirls all around and quivering the clouds. Naaririel took another step forward and then knelt down, gently laying the unconscious and weakened child Monsterman on the ground as the huge creature gazed down at them.

_"I beg you...his power is too unstable and is killing him...save him...give him your blessing and allow him to live so he can fulfill his destiny..." Naaririel implored to the huge reptilian entity.

Another powerful and low growl was heard and Naaririel then saw another shadow, almost 20 meters high, but this time having the appearance of a ferocious black wolf, appear amidst the mists and clouds, two eyes glowing red looking at her.

_"Oh you who transcend the space between life and death, spare the life of this young monster." the Archangel asked humbly looking at the young Mr. Lordi in her arms.

The giant wolf and the reptilian form shared a look for a moment in silence, then finally, the wolf seemed to nod softly, letting out its deep growl echoing and withdrew, vanishing and vanishing as one with the opaque mist.

Naaririel then relives the visions she had once seen of the future that will occur... the return of the Trans-Dimensional War, but then the victory of the Monsterman who became adult, and at his side, this young female human with fiery hair, not born and yet but already bonded to the grown-up Monsterman even before her birth ... The huge creature emitted another deep growl, seeming to show that he too had seen it...

_"You saw it like me, didn't you?" Naaririel said with conviction. "Everything is already written. Now you know what you have to do."

The large reptilian creature groaned, nodding softly with its huge head and its eyes growing ever brighter and blinding, an immeasurable energy manifesting from it and gradually coming to encompass the entire space...

_"Mr. Lordi?... My love? Wake up..."

Mr. Lordi suddenly opened his eyes, waking up and looking troubled. The first thing he saw was that he was exactly where he was before he fell asleep, sitting in one of the seats in the SRDO cargo shuttle. Around him, all the others were there. Amen, Awa, Ox, Kita, Mana, G-Stealer, Enary, Ian Redfield and other organization men all seated in their respective seats. Then he saw Emily, sitting next to him and looking at him, concerned. It was her voice that had woken him up.