'school..'

The next morning while riding his bike to school that's all he could think of..
'Pinball vance..' he thought. over and over and over, so many questions he had that he thought needed to be answered; 'Vance..no, no way. Pinball Vance almost killed a man because he "fucked with his game", there's no way he'd be at a baseball game. in fact..MY GAME'
'I shouldn't have talked to him.'
moments later when he was in class he wasn't paying attention near the end, his goal was to just get through today and see what happens at his next game which was a sunday..this sunday to be truthful. although all of that was gone when he had heard someone getting yelled at in the halls.
'what the hell?..' he thought, this had happened often and bruce never minded it. Mainly because he didn't want to get into drama because it's another "rule" of his/his parents'. Although this time he didn't just ignore it. He got up and took the bathroom pass then scurried in the halls to see who was getting screamed at and to his surprise it was..
              'Vance??'
'i thought he went to the other school'
Bruce ended up just standing behind the wall staring..not even listening, just gazing at the long haired boy with extremely pale skin. 'He's cute'
He thought. Bruce always told himself that it was normal to think other men were handsome or cute.. he never wanted to think much of it, it was only a compliment.
Right.. ??

                    VANCE'S POV:
It was 5th period.. middle of 5th to be exact but who cares, i was just walking around the halls skipping class until the principal came out. She's annoying as fuck, everyone literally hates her. I don't know why she hasn't quit yet, she starts talking to me saying shit related to if i keep this up im getting suspended or worse expelled..or whatever tf she was ACTUALLY saying: I don't know..i never listen to a word she says.
She continues talking and i'm just nodding my head acting like i care. "Okay miss..I understand, im so sorry" i'm not. Not one.fucking.bit.
She started talking again and I just looked around, anywhere but her..I was just staring at the door behind her until I saw someone start walking then back away. I honestly didn't care. I could see him in the corner of my eye staring, i didn't say anything, or look at him..just let him do whatever he was doing ig.
Soon later the bitch of a principal left and i had noticed he was starting to walk my way, I didn't know if i should do anything yknow like act if i hadn't seen him or something ? so i just started to walk away, sooner or later he caught up to me.
"What?" I had said, voice very deep making me sound extremely rude. "What did you get in trouble for??" Bruce asked.. "I was skipping class again, nothing bad" i continued walking the entire time, bruce never leaving my side but we never look at each other. I guess you could say he'd be a cool guy..you know, if he wasn't as careful and generous i guess.
"What's it like?" I just barely heard the black haired boy mumble.. "What do you mean"
i said back but this time looking back and seeing he had stopped walking. "Skipping class.."
"And being so, idk..reckless?" he had said, which made me confused..Bruce Yamada asking what it's like to be as reckless and un-careful as me ? "It's fun", i said back "You should try it" after i said that he looked at me and started walking. so did i. "I can't, i'd get killed" he said with a small laugh. "My parents want the perfect children" I looked at him.. 'i guess that can make sense. Why he's never fooling around like all the other kids, why he's usually quiet but always answering hard questions in class, why he's never let his guard down, especially in baseball.'
"Oh." was all i could get out of my mouth.. "Well im gonna go to the Grab N Go..so i'll see ya i guess" was what i said before walking off.
I was in fact going to the store..but not for pinball, for some cig's and to go home and sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE!!!
BY THE WAY I DONT HAVE THE BEST SPELLING SO DONT MIND THAT💀💀 BUT THIS WAS 759 WORDS!