'Its okay'

"Bruce??"
Vance said as he saw I was sorta awake..He seemed confused.
"Hey..Sorry it's just I didn't want to deal with having you complain about how your neck hurt later soo.."
I didn't know what to say, I was embarrassed. But he didn't seem bothered?
"It's okay."
He told me as he fixed the blanket and laid back down in the position he woke up in.
"Dude.." I said
"I know your ass isn't going back to sleep"
"And what about it?"
"WE'VE SLEPT THE ENTIRE DAY!" I said halfway screaming but my voice cracking,
"Okay..?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'OKAY' ?"
"I'm tired."
"No."
"Yes. I. Am."
He said
"oh my god bro.."
I replied while hitting him with one of my pillows multiple times, and very harshly and screaming at him to 'wake up'

let's just say things took a turn..

"VANCE!!"
"STOP"
he was now suffocating me with the pillow IIIII BROUGHT from MYY HOUSE.

we stopped about 5minutes later when one of us were semi-on top of each other almost killing both of us from laughing.
'I've never seen him this way..'
I have no Idea what but something about him just makes me..soft, I know it sounds weird but. We both never show this side to others, him laughing and smiling having actual FUN. And me not caring, smoking, trying different things..
'maybe we're platonic sole mates.'
Something about that word made his stomach feel weird .. 'Sole mates'
Is THE Bruce Yamada..gay?
no. Never, it's just a weird connection?
I mean, I've never had real friends..but I have had crushes. And this feels the exact same, but why Vance?
He wasn't off about supporting gay people it's just..he wouldn't expect himself to like another boy. It was so..random?

All of this thinking made him forget he was actually WITH Vance, and he was snapping his fingers in front of Bruce's face.
"Hm?"
"Dude..What's wrong?"
"Nothin."
"Okay?" he let out a smile in hopes Bruce felt okay.

Vance didn't know why he felt this way towards Bruce either. It's not that Vance didn't know he was gay .. because that's definitely not the case, he told his mom at the young age of 8 he liked his friend Tommy.
It didn't go well
Just he didn't know why it was BRUCE
I mean..he isn't gay though-right?
They were both deep in thoughts right now
looking into each others hazel and blue eyes, almost making out every set of details there is in there.
They were both thinking about each other and the same thing, at the same time.

'You never know till you try..'

They both thought till snapping out of it,
bruce realizing how weird it must've been and apologizing but Vance? he was left speechless.

"What're you doing?" Vance asked Because bruce got up and went to his bag. He thought he was leaving, "Are you leaving?" He asked while walking behind bruce.
"What? Of course not!"
Bruce turned around to look at Vance, "I was grabbing these" he said while holding up his albums.
"Oh," was all Vance let out along with a breath of relief.
"You okay?" Bruce asked after putting on
'The Old House' by The Smiths
"Of course I am dipshit."
"Why wouldn't I be?"
He said..he sounded harsh again, like I had fucked up and said something wrong. Or did something? Was it earlier when we were laying down? I had so many questions.
"Hey..This isn't so bad"
Vance said while patting a seat next to him on the bed for me to come sit down. "Huh?"
"The song dumbass"
"Oh- Yeah. I used to fall asleep to it before I got told to turn it off and never listen to it."
"You know..You're parents are complete assholes" He replied "It's just music. If you want to listen to it then do it, it doesn't define you."
"AND SO WHAT IF YOU'RE GAY?! IT DOESN'T MATTER?" he went on raising his tone a bit. he had a point..
"Yeah, you had me there."
"It WOULD be okay..if only they weren't such perfections growing up."
we both just went on talking about it, about how parents can't define us and how we turn out.
I could tell that Vance had sensitive stuff he wanted to say but I felt like he didn't want to cry.
And trust me..No boy wants to be caught crying because if so, they're weak.
That's so many men are fucked up- the saying
"Boys Don't Cry" is bullshit.
At the end we were caught in a warm embrace of both our bodies touching. My head on his shoulder and his arms around my waist to my back. And same with mine.

You see..I knew Vance wasn't the physical touch kinda guy but still..he's okay with it if you get to know him.

Music in the background plays a southing tune as we're laid next to each other joking, talking sensitive topics, hitting each other, and just staring.
It's been a very long day, but I had so much fun.
"Hey Vance..Is it okay if I ask my mom if I can stay another night? I had fun today!"
It was silent..he was surprised at those very few words. "Sure I guess, You know where the phone is.."

I asked.
"She said yes." I said excitedly but trying not to sound like a little ass girl while laying down.
"Okay.."

We fell asleep later that night.

IN THE MORNING!!

??? 'What the fuck is that?' was all I thought before...