'Hints'

Next morning, when Bruce woke up and Vance was still asleep, he realized that even though Vance may not like him back..but for fucks sake he was going to confess some type of way. It has only been a few weeks but he can't handle it anymore. Should he give hints? Just straight up tell him? what can he do to make it not awkward?

But despite all of this Bruce shook it off and got comfortable next to Vance..He hugged him instead. Or cuddled? They both hated that word so much, it sounded cringey. But that's what Bruce did, he felt safe right now. he was just worried about later when Vance will notice.

Although later on Vance didn't care, he saw that Bruce was comfortable and didn't want to wake him up so he just returned the very long hug from the Black Haired Boy. Vance put on TV and just waited til either he fell asleep. Or until Bruce woke up, and in fact it was the second.
He woke up and immediately apologized,

BRUCE:
"Dude I said it's fine" Vance said again after I was apologizing, I was sorry. I thought he felt uncomfortable, "Are you..
not uncomfortable?"
"I mean i'm not the biggest physical touch person but I honestly don't care." "Okay.." was all I said.
"What're you watching?" I tried to break the silence.. "Just some dumbass fishing show, that's all that's on right now" "Alright" I responded while laying back down next to him

A few minutes went by and this show was dumb asf..

"Dude give me the damn remote" I said, I was tired of this show. I couldn't find anything good BUT! I did find something at least a little better than fishing.
"What did you put on?" He started questioning me. "The New Fantastic Four, it's a cartoon."
He wouldn't shut up. He was asking too many questions instead of actually watching the show.
"Hey Vance? What's the actually reason you didn't want to go home yesterday?" That question was supposed to break the silence but it just became even worse. "I don't want to talk about it Bruce." That was all he said before we went back and watched the show. It was new so I had no Idea what was going on.

A/N:    SORRY THIS IS SHORT, IM OMW TO SCHOOL BUT THANK YOU SM FOR ALL OF THE READS ILY ALL. IM TRYING MY BEST WITH ALL OF THIS AND TRYING TO NOT MAKE IT CRINGEY OR ANYTHING BUT WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES💀