'Stay..'

'Did you ask?'

It was friday morning..
Bruce was looking forward to meeting vance after school today, he had asked him mom to stay at his friends' house from baseball camp.
(she said yes)
Bruce was on his way to school, riding his black and green bike on the side of road..not many cars driving past for some odd reason. Moments later he arrived at school only to see the doors were locked with a note on each door. The note read..'Schools' closed today'
'what?' he thought, 'no one told me'
Bruce ended up going back home and laying down...He was asleep until-
*RING RING*
*RING..*
*RI-*
"Hello?" bruce asked in a somewhat raspy voice from being tired. "Hey! It's Vance..
Did you ask?"
"Yeah..Yea I asked why?" I was confused, "Can you come over right now?" huh? why is Vance asking so many damn questions. "Sure, but why?"
It went silent.
"Cause.."
Was all I heard before there was a click on his end..
"okay.." I mumbled before packing my duffel bag with albums and clothes then leaving off on my bike to his house.
5-10 minutes pass and I caught myself sneaking in Vance's window at 7am.
Vance had helped me through again, this hands going from my hands to my arms to the top of my  waist to help me become steady on the ground again. "You okay?" "It's not that hard to climb through a window you know" he said with a small laugh but this time keeping it instead of going back to looking like he was trying to murder me.
"Yeah yea i'm fine, and I know..Im just not the strongest person, trying to climb through someone's window on the second story after I just woke up isn't my ideal way to start the weekend."
I said back, he had took his hands off my waist in the middle of my sentence..It was weird but I felt a small shot of comfort in the moments when I was close to him. Like- physically..
and no not in a weird way, it's just.
I don't know
I find physical touch a very big part of being in a relationship with me..like some people say it's called being clingy, but others say it's breaking a wall and being comfortable and comforted by a person who's able to give you the certain type of love you grew up without.
I find both parts necessary to know and believe.

TIME SKIPPPPP<3
Im now laid next to Vance on his bed, half asleep.
We planned on just laying around but still trying to have fun. We were gonna do the exchange of music types later tonight when we weren't so tired.
"Vance?" I asked..trying not to fall asleep, he was also on the verge of passing out.
"Hm?"
"What's that small box on your burrow?"
he looked confused.."What box?"
I got up and walked towards it, "This one" I say as I lay back down handing him the box; closer than usual, arms touching, and legs. But does it really matter?
I mean..it's not like he's my boyfriend or some shit like that.
"Oh this? They're cigarettes.."
"Oh.."
"You want to try it?" he said now looking at me
"Uhmm, I don't know?"
"Here, I'll light one and we'll pass if it's alright with you?"
"Sure-"
he lights a cig, and takes a puff and blows it out.
it looks cool, but I don't know how it'll taste..my mom would kill me right now if she found out what I was doing. He hands me the cigarette and explains what to do..
"You understand?"
"I think.." I took a hit,  Shit-
*COUGH COUGH*
"Fuck!" *COUGH*
"Bro..You good?" Vance is now laughing at me, "No dude, that shit hurt" and now I'm laughing.
It's moments like these were
I feel I wanna stay alive forever, and
just be with ONLY Vance..
I know this wasn't my plan..trying beer and trying cigarettes for my first time with Vance, but I mean hey..that was the fun part. With him you never know what's gonna happen. But now it's the afternoon..im woken up by a tree scraping against his window. "It's raining" i mumbled in a happy tone. The rain brought me happiness, it just looked cool
I was so focused on the pattering of the rain that i didn't even realize how close me and vance were.
Like..closer than earlier, i felt my face light up from being embarrassed, I didn't know what to do. Do I move? Do I stay? Fall asleep? Hug him? No not that last one, I don't want to be weird..
What if he wakes up and though I was gay and he was creeped out? That wouldn't end well.

....

I ended up falling asleep in my own thoughts.
Vance was the one who woke me up, but in fact 4hours later.

"DUDE WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NORMAL?! NO ITS NOT"

Vance and I were now play arguing about how bad it is he usually wakes up and 4pm on the weekends.
"BRO WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! ITS THE WEEK.END. YOU GET TO SLEEP IN AS LONG YOU LIKE!"
"NOT ME NO."
"WELL THAN YOU'RE A PUSSY"
this went on for what felt like an hour..but Vance calmed down after I asked to agree to disagree for the 1000th time :|
"What do you want to do then?" I questioned.
"I don't know.."
"WAIT!" I said technically screaming,
"I brought money..wanna go get snacks and sit n watch a movie?" Vance looked back at me..
"Sure." He seemed tired again which lead me to an amazing idea.
"Hey Vance? before we go can I have a hug?"
"Uhmmm."
I hugged him no matter what then playfully punched his shoulder and screamed down the hall- "RACE YA!"
Since Vance wanted everything between him and others to be a competition I decided to race him to the Grab N Go and of course?
"I WON!"
"NO, YOU GOT A HEADSTART YOU FUCKER. YOU CHEATED!"
"NAHHHH"
We were now arguing of who won while grabbing snacks AND walking back to his house.

We get up in his his room and we put something on his T.V. Turns out A new movie of 'Halloween'
came out, so now we're both sat on the floor, backs leaning against his bed, and all we have is each other here. When the movie finishes it's turning dark early since it's been storming all day, which was the better part. I was happy not because of the rain and of course hanging out with Vance too.
"Vance, you awake?" I asked looking over to see a dead and bent over blonde. So no..he's not awake.
He looked like he was about to break his long ass neck so being helpful to myself for not having to hear him complain later that 'his neck hurts' I moved his head and it landed on my right shoulder. I put turned off the T.V. and just laid there looking out the window. It was 6:45 and all this dumbass dude had done was sleep the entire day. At my house I could've finished a game of baseball and cleaned my house PLUSE watched a movie by now but no..I was sitting here with Vance laid against me and we were chilling, not doing much but talking. I mean I experimented with a few things today but not him..he does this everyday. Well of course not hanging out with the towns know 'Ladies Boy' but just being calm. Or at least from what i knew.

I looked at Vance, he looked less intimidating when he's asleep..That's good.
I laid my head against his so that I didn't feel awkward just sitting there and ended up just dozing off.

....

moments later he woke me up,

"Bruce?.."

AUTHORS NOTE:
I MADE THIS OTP WITH MY BF BUT I LIKE THIS SM, AND IM NOW REALIZING HOW MANY SPELLING ERRORS I HAD IN MY PREVIOUS CHAPS AND IM SORRY!!

1364 WORDS